8 Hour conquest time???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The wiki is a little out of date, but i personally enjoy the mentoring aspect this encourages. I made a thread in the en. forums about this matter and received various interesting replies.

If melk is not your diplomat perhaps you should consider a gag order. Your alliance is not making any friends by having someone come on here and insulting us or other alliances. Perhaps an ext. forum gag order is in order for the sake of not starting any more wars.

DeletedUser

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, oops sorry, this has soooooooo got off topic

yupp IT IS 8H here to conquer a city..end of, can we all agree to move on now

as to the female dog(ing) going on, to the pro`s from EN, take the high road and ignore the puppy, the big dog on the block does not fear the puppy next door when it barks, it knows it can gulp it up if it wants to...

yeah I do like dogs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EEEasy there tiger... eeasssy boy =)

Sorry, I assumed because you were coming from the en server but seeing as how over half of the people on that site are American... yea...

Welcome Home!

Thanks, Titanius. :) Glad we have a US server now.

DeletedUser

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, oops sorry, this has soooooooo got off topic

yupp IT IS 8H here to conquer a city..end of, can we all agree to move on now

as to the female dog(ing) going on, to the pro`s from EN, take the high road and ignore the puppy, the big dog on the block does not fear the puppy next door when it barks, it knows it can gulp it up if it wants to...

yeah I do like dogs

lol Okay. You're officially one of my favorite people here. Would plus rep you on this one, but it says I need to spread the love.

DeletedUser

What's going on in this th-----OH LALALA! (eauk censor word)

Status
Not open for further replies.