2nd COMING vs TEE (and others) Comics

DeletedUser

I don't apologize. I'm still sad that 2nd coming couldn't keep their promise to quit posting. Because posting in any manner is still posting.

This game doesn't involve any real people at all. Nope! We're all just robots here. I can't believe I forgot that.

Mojo, I don't want to be popular. I want to be a rebel. But thanks.

My apology was for taking it to seriously. I do not necessarily agree with the premise but I realize it was not intended to be a taken as a harmful "attack" against any one person. I still intend to attack relentlously, and would expect the same.

DeletedUser3015

Mojo, I don't want to be popular. I want to be a rebel. But thanks.

a rebel? I thought a rebel meant someone who goes against the status quo... like say an alliance of 30 fighting the majority of the server... Wouldn't you be, by definition, a conformist?

Google, what do you think?

Rebel
Noun
A person who rises in armed resistance against an established government or ruler.
Verb
Rise in opposition or armed resistance to an established government or ruler.
Synonyms
noun. insurgent - mutineer - insurrectionist - rioter
verb. revolt - mutiny - rise - riot

conformist
Noun
A person who conforms to accepted behavior or established practices.
Adjective
(of a person or activity) Conforming to accepted behavior or established practices; conventional.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You didn't like the TEE bride, howesmr? lol I thought that was hilarious! Big, big, big TEE. Itty, bitty, bitty, bitty Echelon. Perfect...lol. I still think TEE should start its own comics. The PnP should be fun!

Oh you missed understood, I thought it was very funny. I was just pointing out we had lost some weight recently. We are trying to trim down even more, I hope you notice and get a more flattering picture when we do.

P.S. And Matt, you are a great guy. We just have differing Grepolis political views...lol. This is purely meant in fun.

Thank you. This sentiment certainly explains all those lovely late night visits from your cities to mine spreading diseases.
(For those of you that aren't in TEE or 2C there is a small effort to direct as many spells at me as possible. And no one has sent more than Miss Wolff) Yes I am keeping track, mostly cuz i am a data nerd.

It is all fun!

DeletedUser2714

dude, are you seriously gonna count cities that were handed off to you by a spy as cities taken? We can argue about a lot of trivial things on the forums here but that is moronic.
No i am not counting those for real...but if we want to be technical...we did take those lol...and they where in your alliance...

DeletedUser2888

a rebel? I thought a rebel meant someone who goes against the status quo... like say an alliance of 30 fighting the majority of the server... Wouldn't you be, by definition, a conformist?

*rant*

People in todays world have bought in the plastic tv version of reality - being "rebel" is now about having generally just a bad attitude and perhaps getting a bulk tattoo in your nearest mall, showing how one's being "an individual" who "doesn't want to please anyone".. Not actual rebellion against the machine or being generally against the establishment like it really should be.

It's the mock, cartoon version of a "rebel" - a rebel who doesn't rebel at all just goes with the program.

In today's world the biggest "rebels" are the old people who are telling how it is. Now does anyone see the big elephant in the room when that's the case? The elderly being the rebels? What's wrong with today? (It's a rhetorical question)

*rant over*

So in that light we can all understand his "wish to be rebel". He just wants to be on the winning side and have an attitude - that's rebel for him. :D

DeletedUser3015

I get it tony. So he is to "rebel" what Avril lavigne is to punk

DeletedUser

Wow. I must be special. I'm still getting talked about days later. Don't worry about my rebel ways. That's for me to know. Not all of you wannabe's. :)

P.S. To all you genius' out there. I'm a she. Not a he.

DeletedUser

don't see app around to much anymore and i see shewolf lost a city lololol what happened 2ND coming and its greatness..

Alas i guess it's just a joke like the rest of Shewolf's alliances, this one just happend to last longer because it was positioned on the rimm

DeletedUser2888

don't see app around to much anymore and i see shewolf lost a city lololol what happened 2ND coming and its greatness..

Alas i guess it's just a joke like the rest of Shewolf's alliances, this one just happend to last longer because it was positioned on the core

i will not go into detail here what happened with SW but well, all i will say is you'd be losing cities as well.

DeletedUser

She's a noob lol hopefully i can rimm her again :D Butt she does make RL excuses every time she's about to lose... If she wasn't an habitual lair maybe i'd believe it

DeletedUser

She's a noob lol hopefully i can rimm her again :D Butt she does make RL excuses every time she's about to lose... If she wasn't an habitual lair maybe i'd believe it

Any chance I could convince you to delete that last comment and just let it be?

DeletedUser374

AD inactive/vm? :p
doesn't look good for you 2C ;)

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us7/player/271301

th_shewolffmeme_zps9d47de77.jpg

DeletedUser3021

Any chance I could convince you to delete that last comment and just let it be?

yea seriously dude, get over it. You won! Gold star for you! Now go find somewhere else to go and troll.

DeletedUser

yea seriously dude, get over it. You won! Gold star for you! Now go find somewhere else to go and troll.

I usually do but thanks ;) awwe i really wish i could hear from shewolf where is she going to run to next? what's her lie going to be this time

DeletedUser

Funny Image lolol

In myonia i think the excuse was she was curing cancer for kids while having medical issues herself.... but as soon as she left myonia know where she ended up?

I'll let you know here and if you've read anything i've posted she's and habitual lair... Can someone tell me the excuse is!!! I could use a great laugh

APP runs when the fight gets hard against TEE and another alliance but thinks he can take on my crew who crush them and their 3 allies in myonia lolololol to funny