2nd COMING vs TEE (and others) Comics

DeletedUser

Both of you just do not have the creativity, humor or political wit. The rest of us will enjoy the laugh. Welcome to Grepolis politics! And since politics have also been part of my forte for the past 10 years, I DEFINITELY know what I am talking about...lol. And class? Being narrow-minded and humorless and taking a game waaaay too seriously is "NOT" class. These are "political" COMICS. If the truth hits too close to home, well that is the purpose of political comics. No more and no less...

So Airin and PoisonIvy, I would suggest taking your humorless selves to another thread. This thread is COMICS. Make your own if you don't like ours. The mods will allow that. They allowed ours.

I'm not humorless. I just can't post what would truly be funny or I'd get banned.

DeletedUser

Both of you just do not have the creativity, humor or political wit. The rest of us will enjoy the laugh. Welcome to Grepolis politics! And since politics have also been part of my forte for the past 10 years, I DEFINITELY know what I am talking about...lol. And class? Being narrow-minded and humorless and taking a game waaaay too seriously is "NOT" class. These are "political" COMICS. If the truth hits too close to home, well that is the purpose of political comics. No more and no less...

So Airin and PoisonIvy, I would suggest taking your humorless selves to another thread. This thread is COMICS. Make your own if you don't like ours. The mods will allow that. They allowed ours.

Im usure why, but after reading this , I could clearly imagine SheWolf, with her thumbs in her ears, her tongue sticking out and running around the playground screaming," nahna-nahna boo-boo, stick your head in Do-Do"!

DeletedUser

TEE and Echelon! A marriage made in heaven! (look at her red sash)
matchmade1.png

Hey, we have lost a lot of weight recently. You couldn't have used a different picture?

DeletedUser

Who ya gonna call? UR DADDY!
signalfinal.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TEE SWAMPPUPPY BRINGING THE PAIN!!!!
wowo.png

DeletedUser

You didn't like the TEE bride, howesmr? lol I thought that was hilarious! Big, big, big TEE. Itty, bitty, bitty, bitty Echelon. Perfect...lol. I still think TEE should start its own comics. The PnP should be fun!

And PoisonIvy, if it can get you banned, that is not "humor". That isn't even "LOW CLASS". That is pure "NO TASTE" AND "NO CLASS".

THESE are comics. And Zeta is LOVING it according to my message box. Can't say too much about their opinion of you, but they are DEFINITELY loving the comics! lol

P.S. And Matt, you are a great guy. We just have differing Grepolis political views...lol. This is purely meant in fun.

DeletedUser2714

plus i must point out....Swamppuppy is not in TEE...
YOUR DOING IT WRONG!!

DeletedUser

Hey Batman (Alteclansing110) what do you make of this...We have taken 5 cities since the "war" started against us and they have 1. Could that be correct or do you think that grepostats is wrong? hmmmmmm

DeletedUser2714

Shewolff said:
Welcome to Grepolis politics! And since politics have also been part of my forte for the past 10 years, I DEFINITELY know what I am talking about.
hmmm...heard that before...
images (2).jpg

DeletedUser2714

Hey Batman (Alteclansing110) what do you make of this...We have taken 5 cities since the "war" started against us and they have 1. Could that be correct or do you think that grepostats is wrong? hmmmmmm

Well...im pretty sure you have, thats weird, as according to 2C's "Stats" they havent lost a city...
ohh but they got an excuse...have you heard it???
"you cant count your own spies cities" but really it was there fault for letting him in to begin with...
no_excuses_answer_2_xlarge_zpsbef3e5ed.jpeg

DeletedUser3015

Well...im pretty sure you have, thats weird, as according to 2C's "Stats" they havent lost a city...
ohh but they got an excuse...have you heard it???
"you cant count your own spies cities" but really it was there fault for letting him in to begin with...

dude, are you seriously gonna count cities that were handed off to you by a spy as cities taken? We can argue about a lot of trivial things on the forums here but that is moronic.

DeletedUser

Ya guys need to lighten up a little.

I am pretty sure that SW's intent with the thread is to poke a little fun and slip away from all of the RAH RAH, KILL'UM ALL, I HATE YOUR GUTS, MY PEE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR PEE talk and just poke a little fun at each other.

Spare me with all of the lack of class, childish, disrespect garbage....its just for fun guys. I dont hate you you IRL, I dont want to slap your mom in the face, I dont want kick your dog, or kill your 1st born child.

Remember...its just a dang game that we play for fun! You know, kinda like basketball, football, tennis or pretty much any other game you play for fun. Kinda talk a little smack, poke a little fun, take a jab, receive a jab.

If you dont like the thread because it is "classes and disrespectful" then dont click on it....its nothing more but a little fun for some people.

phhhhewww...it amazes me how some of you e-guys will try so hard to find something to fight about.

Settle down Francis.

DeletedUser

dude, are you seriously gonna count cities that were handed off to you by a spy as cities taken? We can argue about a lot of trivial things on the forums here but that is moronic.
I know this is not referring to Echelon. We didnt have a spy in 2nd Coming. But you tried to get one inside with us.

DeletedUser

Ya guys need to lighten up a little.

I am pretty sure that SW's intent with the thread is to poke a little fun and slip away from all of the RAH RAH, KILL'UM ALL, I HATE YOUR GUTS, MY PEE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR PEE talk and just poke a little fun at each other.

Spare me with all of the lack of class, childish, disrespect garbage....its just for fun guys. I dont hate you you IRL, I dont want to slap your mom in the face, I dont want kick your dog, or kill your 1st born child.

Remember...its just a dang game that we play for fun! You know, kinda like basketball, football, tennis or pretty much any other game you play for fun. Kinda talk a little smack, poke a little fun, take a jab, receive a jab.

If you dont like the thread because it is "classes and disrespectful" then dont click on it....its nothing more but a little fun for some people.

phhhhewww...it amazes me how some of you e-guys will try so hard to find something to fight about.

Settle down Francis.

After considering it, you are absolutely correct. I dd take it personally and I was wrong to do that. Although it is something I would not do, I will no longer condemn it as character attacks. SheWolf, I do apologize for the outburst. It was over the top an unnecessary.

DeletedUser

After considering it, you are absolutely correct. I dd take it personally and I was wrong to do that. Although it is something I would not do, I will no longer condemn it as character attacks. SheWolf, I do apologize for the outburst. It was over the top an unnecessary.

I don't apologize. I'm still sad that 2nd coming couldn't keep their promise to quit posting. Because posting in any manner is still posting.

This game doesn't involve any real people at all. Nope! We're all just robots here. I can't believe I forgot that.

Mojo, I don't want to be popular. I want to be a rebel. But thanks.