2nd COMING vs TEE (and others) Comics

DeletedUser

Since I have decided not to bother with the rest of the forum because of mass ignorance from people who are not even on this server among other reasons, we thought this would lighten up things a bit. Thanks goes to Stinkdog for his creative genius. Hope everyone gets a laugh...or two...or three....heh. So keep on negative repping me. We just keep on laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a typical attack from TEE results in:
teecow.png

DeletedUser

TEE and Echelon! A marriage made in heaven! (look at her red sash)
matchmade1.png

DeletedUser

Apparently Bad Luck Brian is a member of TEE, who knew?

badluckbriand.png

Kariella

Hoplite
stinkdog truly needs to quit grep... he has missed his calling as an artist... great work... :)

also people that negative rep just cuz they can should be banned... I hate trolls that neg rep cuz what... you took their cities... or they dont like your opinion... thats not what neg rep is for... sad...

/edit oh... +1

DeletedUser

What are you 10? I have never seen someone in a position of authority in an alliance do something as petty as this. What a pathetic excuse for "leadership" and I use that term loosely. Respect is officially in the negative after this. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1048

What are you 10? I have never seen someone in a position of authority in an alliance do something as petty as this. What a pathetic excuse for "leadership" and I use that term loosely. Respect is officially in the negative after this. :rolleyes:

Airin I disagree with what you wrote. I don't like when people try to insult another player by saying that they are young as if it is a bad thing. Age has nothing to do with anything, I have seen kids here who play better and act more mature then some adults here. Also I disagree, leadership mocks the enemy alliance all the time. As in any game trash talking is part of the fun, and it sometimes plays a nice role in psychological warfare ;) Obviously you are upset that she made fun of your alliance, but you shouldn't let some harmless remarks dampen your mood mate :)

By the way Shewolff thanks for the nice laugh this was entertaining to read, was going to give you a +rep but I have to spread my rep first.

DeletedUser2568

Airin I disagree with what you wrote. I don't like when people try to insult another player by saying that they are young as if it is a bad thing. Age has nothing to do with anything, I have seen kids here who play better and act more mature then some adults here. Also I disagree, leadership mocks the enemy alliance all the time. As in any game trash talking is part of the fun, and it sometimes plays a nice role in psychological warfare ;) Obviously you are upset that she made fun of your alliance, but you shouldn't let some harmless remarks dampen your mood mate :)

By the way Shewolff thanks for the nice laugh this was entertaining to read, was going to give you a +rep but I have to spread my rep first.

Well put... Most of this is just for laughs. Had you done something about 2nd Coming that was this funny, I would have been laughing about it too.

DeletedUser

Dear She,

What ever happened to you guys not posting in the forum anymore? We know you guys have nothing else to do but please keep to your promises.

DeletedUser

This stuff is what makes the game fun. Why doesn't TEE start a thread for their Comics? It is all in fun. I don't care which side I am on, funny is funny. If you come up with something REALLY good, it will just make me wish we had thought of it first...lol.

And PoisonIvy, we are not posting to the forum. We are not even bothering to open the other threads. We made our OWN thread to entertain us...lol. We just thought we would share our "giggles and grins" with others who look for the "fun" in the game.

So be open-minded and enjoy a good laugh! I think Stinkdog's talent is genius and should be shared and appreciated with everyone. It may even give a few folks "food for thought" for their own PnP in the future.

DeletedUser

She,

Since when is this not considered a post? Also, you made your own thread to get attention. Otherwise you would have kept it to yourselves. Nothing ever changes with you guys. Here, find this funny: 100 ways I tried to make TEE look stupid and no one else because none of my players have a life and can't get over their obsession with TEE. HAHAHAHA. Now that's funny.

DeletedUser3015

@poison. Nobody made you open the thread. If you're having this hard of a time dealing with it now that you have, leave the thread. Also, your alliance sucks.

DeletedUser

Judging by some of your reactions to my post you think im angry about this. Im not angry. I just think it lacks any class whatsoever.We just choose to operate on a more mature level. I take responsibility for being wrong , when I thought that 2nd Coming would would be mature or at least honest. For example, this is their profile message.......

This game was meant for the purpose of fighting and a challenge. Apparently on the US server many do not get that concept. They lack the dedication, experience or guts to actually fight...

We are not only shocked, but disgusted and never have we seen anything like this on any server and we have played many...

We have chosen to not go along with this nonsense and it is our alliance vs the whole server. Let's see who makes it to wonders.

Note the bold print. This couldn't be further from the truth, ask eMotion Sickness or Hand of Kronos members. Honestly, I would expect them to to have help. But dont be liars and tell everyone your doing it alone. We know better.

DeletedUser

Airin, what does this have to do with the Comics? PnP is part of Grepolis. Check the other servers. It always has been. It always will be. And I think in your many discussions with AD that he has ALWAYS pointed out to you that he is not AGAINST "a pact". He is against someone who pacts with every alliance around them. In the end, there can only be one. So who do you backstab along the way? Geesh. With that said and done, we need to laugh. I think TEE should start their own PnP thread and so should Echelon. Wit and humor are NOT "undignified". If so, our government would have fallen years ago...lol. Get some ideas from the political cartoons.

There must be SOMEONE with some "political wit" who could get you guys to laugh in your alliance.

DeletedUser

SheWolf, wit and humor are one thing, this was meant as a pure insult and please dont feign ignorance. When you single out an individual, Howesmir and Retart, and attack them the way you did, its not humorous or witty. Its ignorant and petty. Im not passing around cartoons and pictures with you or any 2nd Coming members. If someone in our alliance does it will not be acceptable. Im not worried about that though. For one reason.....They have class. Something that eludes a large portion of 2nd Coming. I wont say all of it because I do know there are some who dont approve of actions like this. Ive played in multiple servers like you, and I have not seen anyone do the things your doing.

DeletedUser

SheWolf, wit and humor are one thing, this was meant as a pure insult and please dont feign ignorance. When you single out an individual, Howesmir and Retart, and attack them the way you did, its not humorous or witty. Its ignorant and petty. Im not passing around cartoons and pictures with you or any 2nd Coming members. If someone in our alliance does it will not be acceptable. Im not worried about that though. For one reason.....They have class. Something that eludes a large portion of 2nd Coming. I wont say all of it because I do know there are some who dont approve of actions like this. Ive played in multiple servers like you, and I have not seen anyone do the things your doing.

Amen and oh snap.

Mojo, I'm sorry, do I know you?

Classless. At least make fun of yourselves somewhat. It's the same repetitive tee nonsense.

DeletedUser

Both of you just do not have the creativity, humor or political wit. The rest of us will enjoy the laugh. Welcome to Grepolis politics! And since politics have also been part of my forte for the past 10 years, I DEFINITELY know what I am talking about...lol. And class? Being narrow-minded and humorless and taking a game waaaay too seriously is "NOT" class. These are "political" COMICS. If the truth hits too close to home, well that is the purpose of political comics. No more and no less...

So Airin and PoisonIvy, I would suggest taking your humorless selves to another thread. This thread is COMICS. Make your own if you don't like ours. The mods will allow that. They allowed ours.