25,000,000!

DeletedUser

25%2C000%2C000.png

Hi there folks,

The wiki has reached 25,000,000 views!
That is an average of around 25,000 every day.

We are delighted that so many people go to the wiki to get answers to questions and generally expand their knowledge of the game. The wiki has come a very long way in the last 8 months, new features have been added, accuracy has been improved and it does just generally look nicer! However we are well aware of the fact that we still have a long way to go, if you see any issues at all in pages, please help us by reporting them in the 'Small Improvements' thread.

Many thanks
Your Wiki Team

DeletedUser

Congrats, ToT! I have gotten a lot of good advice from the wiki and appreciate the hard work you put into it. :)

DeletedUser

The wiki: the only trusted place i go to to find out something i dont already now :) Congrats

DeletedUser7669

Well done! It is a great source of info and seems to be quite current--very helpful. It answers many, many questions for those of us operating at different levels of the game. Keep it rolling! By the way, how many Grepolis players are there now?

DeletedUser

On all servers, over 20,000,000 apparently!

I find that hard to believe, EN and US are meant to be the popular servers with less than 200,000 players. It would take a 100 servers to get that amount of players.

EDIT: there's 24 servers, you'd need 800,000 players from each to make that amount