2 cents

LOL i think the thread started out innocent (maybe) enough, then went sideways as it usually does. Mako is only the byproduct of how poorly the game evolved and others like him (no slight just honest opinion) I got nothing against him or anyone.
If you Harbor Check or clear a player, you now run the risk of non-stop spam attacks instead of strategic and smart play. The gold warriors are only taking advantage of a very much broken system, of course Inno needs to make money but improving the game all the while making changes in-game has to occur in concert to curb the advantages in order to promote more players joining and staying.

Over my time here on and off i have made many friends and game friends a lot have moved on because of the lack of in game Moderation and more so just RL which is obviously top priority and others have just been two faced or have found out not really to be a friend(happens)

Cheaters have ruined this game for me more than anything, and only 2 mods over my time even try some tell me they get overruled for various reasons hence reluctance to do anything. Harsher penalties on players that Cheat, Multi Acct, Switch Accounts and more should be automatic 10 days first offense then a ban for server, doing so would bring more newbie players in and grow the game.

An honest and true player council which comprises of players who have never received a ban (discord room with Head Comm Mod and or mods) to discuss daily issues to make the game better whether it be updating graphics, units, better myths in particular like a Defensive Myth that can be in any siege regardless of god to counteract golding a bit better, A TRUE DEFINED FAIR PLAY GUIDELINE that is not wishy washy and just everything to grow the game even more.
Those that know me or of me know i am honest and loyal and speak the truth, never lied never been banned never cheated once and to the haters well i can care less bc it only reflects on you.

Feedback of course appreciated

Falken

Messenger
the classic tradional why this game is dying post. we get those a couple times a year.

IonGrey

Newcomer

I agree with you on almost everything, and I think your proposed solutions would be good for the game, but if you're talking about the thread, I see it as mostly about the externals. Even though that thread was entertaining as hell, I think it could be in our interests as a community to hold ourselves to a higher standard, if we want more activity in these forums. I can't see many people who would eagerly step in to risk getting hit by others who are all too happy to sling the mud around with little or no consequences. Most of us will grab the popcorn and just enjoy the show.

Shock

Philosopher
LOL i think the thread started out innocent (maybe) enough, then went sideways as it usually does. Mako is only the byproduct of how poorly the game evolved and others like him (no slight just honest opinion) I got nothing against him or anyone.
If you Harbor Check or clear a player, you now run the risk of non-stop spam attacks instead of strategic and smart play. The gold warriors are only taking advantage of a very much broken system, of course Inno needs to make money but improving the game all the while making changes in-game has to occur in concert to curb the advantages in order to promote more players joining and staying.

Over my time here on and off i have made many friends and game friends a lot have moved on because of the lack of in game Moderation and more so just RL which is obviously top priority and others have just been two faced or have found out not really to be a friend(happens)

Cheaters have ruined this game for me more than anything, and only 2 mods over my time even try some tell me they get overruled for various reasons hence reluctance to do anything. Harsher penalties on players that Cheat, Multi Acct, Switch Accounts and more should be automatic 10 days first offense then a ban for server, doing so would bring more newbie players in and grow the game.

An honest and true player council which comprises of players who have never received a ban (discord room with Head Comm Mod and or mods) to discuss daily issues to make the game better whether it be updating graphics, units, better myths in particular like a Defensive Myth that can be in any siege regardless of god to counteract golding a bit better, A TRUE DEFINED FAIR PLAY GUIDELINE that is not wishy washy and just everything to grow the game even more.
Those that know me or of me know i am honest and loyal and speak the truth, never lied never been banned never cheated once and to the haters well i can care less bc it only reflects on you.

A. 10 days is brutal considering I've seen at least a couple times where mods make mistakes now and wrongfully ban people -- that being said, have not seen that on EN where Hydna was a CoMa so do have much more faith in her than I did in Ryv

B. The number of players that have never received a ban AND are competent or know what's best for the game is virtually 0, considering how small the playerbase is, especially considering you'd want players of all types making those kinds of decisions - timers, aggro players, passive players, golders, f2p, etc. if groups are disproportionately represented it could create resentment with some of the changes made -- and many of the aggro players have received bans for spamming, some timers have been banned for botting (and even though you think a lot of the people on us112 botted -- they did not -- they just know how to time) -- I really don't even think a player council is needed either though tbf, at this point in the game you get what you get, pretty far past the time when new players are coming and drastic changes are likely going to occur. Also new accounts could just be made to get around the "never having had a ban" thing lol

Do agree with fair play guidelines though

Last edited:
A. 10 days is brutal considering I've seen at least a couple times where mods make mistakes now and wrongfully ban people -- that being said, have not seen that on EN where Hydna was a CoMa so do have much more faith in her than I did in Ryv

B. The number of players that have never received a ban AND are competent or know what's best for the game is virtually 0, considering how small the playerbase is, especially considering you'd want players of all types making those kinds of decisions - timers, aggro players, passive players, golders, f2p, etc. if groups are disproportionately represented it could create resentment with some of the changes made -- and many of the aggro players have received bans for spamming, some timers have been banned for botting (and even though you think a lot of the people on us112 botted -- they did not -- they just know how to time) -- I really don't even think a player council is needed either though tbf, at this point in the game you get what you get, pretty far past the time when new players are coming and drastic changes are likely going to occur. Also new accounts could just be made to get around the "never having had a ban" thing lol

Do agree with fair play guidelines though
I mean i feel at this point it has to be only way to curb it, and yes mistakes happen and i have Petion at times on his/her behalf and in cases of mistakes it gets rectified though sometimes not as quickly as you or i would like understandable and i agree with your last part about Ryv.

Players that i have won with and my original teams very few bans or cheating as i continued on it grew but always just a very small number and those who did most of the time were doing something.
If you have to defend aggressive and spamming in the same sentence, then most likely are the culprit. Now i have known you Shock and do not think that about you just making a point.
As far as 112 i am not going there it is in the past but i will say those players that got tickets on them were banned 2 or more times and those same players banned again worlds later as well.
LOL very true about new accounts but its just that new and in most cases tough to start from scratch, As far as a player's council it is not necessarily or should be there for players in the wrong, more for growing and helping the game.
Lastly i have never been banned and before this current account never as well.
Always finished upper tier in most worlds just never felt the need to multi acct, spam excessively, rotate accounts and more.
Slight changes can improve this game drastically, the one i would push the most is a Defensive myth that can be put in a siege regardless of god to curb golding units (a very powerful myth across the board.
Thanks