2.141 Game changer

DeletedUser10240

What are your thoughts on update 2.141 coming on the 28th? I'm honestly not exactly sure if it will effect the world since its already started but holy crap do you guys see those changes???

These are game changing right here and i hope they dont affect this world at least because it would be a nightmare finishing off players that can colonize with so much less than before
- Colony ship research moved from Academy lvl.22 to Academy lvl.13
- Colony ship building moved from 20 to 10 lvl harbor

DeletedUser13931

Makes little difference other than allowing colonization. If conquest is still lvl28, still need that to conquer somebody.

DeletedUser9851

I like it. The noobs will be colonizing, so there will be more cities for the rest of us to conquer. I wish they would go back to fighting the farms rather than using the battle points.

DeletedUser5074

I like it. The noobs will be colonizing, so there will be more cities for the rest of us to conquer. I wish they would go back to fighting the farms rather than using the battle points.

Yeah, it is kinda annoying how you have to spend BP for every farming village besides the first (or make bandit camps for each island just with less rewards?). However I do like it because it encourages people to attack somehow for BP instead of just simming and using rez.

As of this new update...man it is such a good business strategy by inno. Easier colonization means more cities to gold up before beginner's period ends. However, because in the early part of the world there usually aren't any main islands to colonize on, it is still not that great to colonize IMO