"175" cities

• Thread starter DeletedUser4435
  • Start date

DeletedUser4435

I've just been curious to know, what gets you 175 points? Just logging in? My city is in the corner of nowhere, which is good for protections, but strategy wise, the islands close by are full of cities that all have 175 points. They're definitely not worth looting nor conquesting. I was reading about World Wonders and getting your alliance to take over an island, which is probably difficult, because there are always those damn 175 point cities that don't do anything.

DeletedUser271

Don't worry about those 175 points cities, they'll disappear once their owner will go inactive for 14 days (or more if he had activated Premium which I doubt as he left the game :p) so you won't have to conquer them to control an island for WW ;-)

DeletedUser4435

I know they will go ghost, and then you have to wait for them to fall apart, but I was just curious as to what you actually do to get 175 points, or do you start the game off with 175 points and the people create a log in and as soon as they get in the game, they decide it's not for them. I understand low level cities could be people playing for a day and then giving up, but the "175" is a popular number.

DeletedUser271

You get 175 points as soon as you log in to the game, even if you don't launch any buildings ;-)

DeletedUser

To Grepolis, 175 points is Grepolis's way of saying "zero points"

DeletedUser3146

BTW once you get some troops you can farm those ghost cities for what resources they build.

DeletedUser257

When you have 175 points you have

level 1 Senate
level 1 warehouse
level 1 agora (yes the agora does count as points - 33 points)
level 1 farm

To get these, you just have to join a world and you automatically get 175 points.