1 Week Later...

DeletedUser6991

Depending on the size in my opinion, if the academy isn't filled and only has one member I wouldn't label them as a MRA but if both are filled or are 90% filled then yes it'd be a MRA.

yes our academies are MRA's, they have loads of members in different Oceans. We are doing this so that the main alliance (The Elite Basterds) won't become an MRA. Not many alliance can be called an MRA when all 53 members are in one Ocean and have slowly climbed there amount of members, a week ago we had 25 members...

DeletedUser

Elite Basterds is a MRA because it has elite in its name, duh! In the art of war it says look strong when your weak and weak when you are strong. the name points to your alliance being weak but trying to look strong

DeletedUser2063

Oh I see. You have your academy (which one may I ask?) mass recruit so you don't look like an MRA. Great tactic :)

DeletedUser6991

Oh I see. You have your academy (which one may I ask?) mass recruit so you don't look like an MRA. Great tactic :)

Hey that was well played I give you that... No they don't mass recruit, people request to join and than they ring it by the emperors, (Me, Majectisbricks and Alex da Boss) In fact in our alliance rules randomly mass recruiting is against our rule (Rule #13).

DeletedUser

this mra argument is pretty stupid.

http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?...erds&server=us20&enddate=2013-10-01&rt=points

most of them are active, but that will probably change soon

Hey that was well played I give you that... No they don't mass recruit, people request to join and than they ring it by the emperors, (Me, Majectisbricks and Alex da Boss) In fact in our alliance rules randomly mass recruiting is against our rule (Rule #13).

they barely have anyone in their academy

Last edited by a moderator: