1 Week Later...

DeletedUser

I'm a little late on this post but oh well! Pretend I just posted this on the 26th of September. :p
So, it's been 1 week since Tau opened, how's everyone doing? I can tell which is which with the Core Oceans and the alliances leading in this one a lot more than from Sigma. We got some comments thrown around on these forums towards What Does The Fox Say? a lot and towards Lycans as well although the battle of the words has swapped places as well with Hades Elite and their academy and sister alliances.

DeletedUser

sigma filled up a whole lot faster spreading out the experienced players farther from the core

DeletedUser

Looks like all the MRA's are joining together in their own forum's to take on WDTFS and are quickly realizing it is an overwhelming/endless battle that they can not win. However, all recent servers so far have done this and the only thing that makes this one a little different (to me at least) is the smaller alliance size limits which is kinda nice. No room in the long run for simmer's in the better alliances.

DeletedUser

Looks like all the MRA's are joining together in their own forum's to take on WDTFS and are quickly realizing it is an overwhelming/endless battle that they can not win. However, all recent servers so far have done this and the only thing that makes this one a little different (to me at least) is the smaller alliance size limits which is kinda nice. No room in the long run for simmer's in the better alliances.

A MRA cannot be underestimated.. Don't speak bad about the other alliances as we will be fueling the fire and it could become a bonfire if we continue. Sounds stupid but think about it.. They won't attack us but they will build up and up and up then finally assault us and take most of us out. Not speaking to just Crego here neither, I meant everyone else, if we are being insulted or whatever, brush it off it's not a big deal as they could crumble tomorrow, the next day, or the next day or they could just grow and become dominating.

DeletedUser6991

Just to let you guys know we were never in the United Alliances, Hades Elite was. Now though they have separated and are no longer apart of The United Alliances

DeletedUser

Just to let you guys know we were never in the United Alliances, Hades Elite was. Now though they have separated and are no longer apart of The United Alliances

Bit of advice.. Not a good idea to tell that information out to other people.

DeletedUser5088

But you are part of Hades Elite correct? then you would have been part to the United Alliances (btw needs a better name)

DeletedUser

A MRA cannot be underestimated.. Don't speak bad about the other alliances as we will be fueling the fire and it could become a bonfire if we continue. Sounds stupid but think about it.. They won't attack us but they will build up and up and up then finally assault us and take most of us out. Not speaking to just Crego here neither, I meant everyone else, if we are being insulted or whatever, brush it off it's not a big deal as they could crumble tomorrow, the next day, or the next day or they could just grow and become dominating.

please by all means have them direct all hate towards me, I sure do love a good dbp day. Maybe I am just extremely cocky in our alliance and myself, but by looking at our roster I do have a justifiable reason to be confident, as i'm sure you agree. But you are right, I should not put us in a dire situation as you state.

DeletedUser2063

You could also do "Nobody cares what the fox says because we're going to kill them all soon because we have SO MANY PLAYERS" :)

DeletedUser

I heard there is a COVENANT that has been formed in Tau between 3 major alliances??

DeletedUser6991

But you are part of Hades Elite correct? then you would have been part to the United Alliances (btw needs a better name)
We are not part of them just close allies. we are completely separate! We are based in O56, they are based in Oceans 54/44

DeletedUser

A union of MRAS can overwhelm the best defense. Perhaps we should play nice with them.

DeletedUser6991

Bit of advice.. Not a good idea to tell that information out to other people.

I don't really care! I want to clear our name and am tired of being associated as Hades Elite Academy? No such thing, we are different and we are not an MRA, we have academies to keep our main alliance from being an MRA. We don't mass recruit, and all of our members are in O56 only! We also have nothing against the WDTFS, so please stop saying that we are! I think that they are a strong alliance that are being hated on because of there strong leadership and confidence! Nothing against them at all and we would never join a "MRA Union".

DeletedUser

Depending on the size in my opinion, if the academy isn't filled and only has one member I wouldn't label them as a MRA but if both are filled or are 90% filled then yes it'd be a MRA.