1 Month Later...

DeletedUser

So guys, it's been 1 month or close to it, what's been going on? O65 is starting to get active now along with populating those ghost towns and other areas not needed to be occupied. I can tell O55 is active with TWC and TAP going at it while TAP is pretty much owning the O55 and O45 border area. DoH are also coming around as well with TAP (following the Warboard) by taking their cities from their conquers.

DeletedUser

every time I see the acronym TWC, I think of the weather channel

DeletedUser

You and I are the same on that thinking lmao but it is The Wolf Clan.

DeletedUser

lol apparently your competition does not read the forums

DeletedUser

how can you be number 1 in defends and not have biremes?
also how are growing SO FAST?
and someone pass you for number 1.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Down in 56 TWC is The War Cooperative :). Canisss along with Unknown are giving us a run for our money. Not much of anything else in 56 though just bits an pieces otherwise. We are a bit outnumbered down there but fighting the good fight. I am interested to see how it all plays out.

DeletedUser

I come on forums to kill time, can't believe it's been over 3 weeks now, it'll be a month in 2 days.

DeletedUser

Surprises with what? The Top 12 changed dramatically if you look at the Top 12 when the world first started.

DeletedUser

It's all good, I was the one who didn't know. But yeah, after a month the top 12 at first never lasted for a couple weeks.

DeletedUser6677

here's a quick guide to how you too can become number 1 defender without any birs

1. build a LOT of ls and slingers
2. wait until someone puts you in siege
3. support their siege with all your slingers
4. break their siege with your ls
5. profit

DeletedUser

I bet he's lost 3-4 cities but regained them all back or gave them up to his alliance mates.