1 Month Later...

DeletedUser

1 month later, I am completely clueless about who is fighting who.

DeletedUser

Everyone is fighting everyone, it's been like this since day 1..

DeletedUser

we have a great war with black death

Not much of a War??? We have taken about 7 cities off you in 24 hours with about 3/4 to follow in next day or so with more to follow!

Your fantasy world must be amazing, I so wish I had one! Even your number 1 player has lost his city and now quit your alliance with no resistance from you (the leader)! Think you need to get back into the real world and see that our Virus is spreading....

DeletedUser6819

Not much of a War??? We have taken about 7 cities off you in 24 hours with about 3/4 to follow in next day or so with more to follow!

Your fantasy world must be amazing, I so wish I had one! Even your number 1 player has lost his city and now quit your alliance with no resistance from you (the leader)! Think you need to get back into the real world and see that our Virus is spreading....

I hit gold when i started this ally, the people liked the name(and still), good players who started their own alliances.
First you where a pact of us cause there was a good player in our crew and out of the blue you started attacking us, stealing our members.
If we where equally matched i already destroyed you but your backstabbing crew has made life miserable, guess what:

you can conquer me
you can defeat me
you can destroy the ally
you can grow bigger
you can be number one in this ocean

BUT I WILL NEVER BOW DOWN and come back again, and again, and again never pick a fight with me, never, on the dutch server i stood att the edge of losing everything but then a miracle happenend, this will be the case if i look onto your broken ally shivering for mercy and then i will strike thee with the holy sword to decapete you and your alliance!

NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER!

DeletedUser6677

speaking of sieges, look at this beauty The Abusement Park put together:

Untitled.jpg