η επιλεγείσα

DeletedUser

looking for many members its ok if your not that experianced

DeletedUser10179

Chack-Mate this alliance is going to be the most elite alliance you will ever see play grepolis... can't you tell?

DeletedUser10023

What is a η επιλεγείσα?? lol..

ENGLISH!!!! that is the server language I believe, correct me if I am wrong.. :p

DeletedUser10023

Chack-Mate this alliance is going to be the most elite alliance you will ever see play grepolis... can't you tell?

Man, you just took the words out of my mouth, I might even have to reconsider joining this server.. :/
I don't think I am ready to fight a η επιλεγείσα..

DeletedUser10179

Man, you just took the words out of my mouth, I might even have to reconsider joining this server.. :/
I don't think I am ready to fight a η επιλεγείσα..

Yea... This guy is so pro I don't think anyone will join this server other than him and επιλεγείσα...

DeletedUser10179

Otateral No! I call dibs! I think I might merge with this guy before BP ends! (jk)

DeletedUser10023

Thank you Otateral! now I feel a lot more safe since I don't have to fight η επιλεγείσα.

Maybe I will even join η επιλεγείσα.

Dear "η επιλεγείσα" alliance, or whatever this is hehe!
Can I please join η επιλεγείσα?

DeletedUser10179

Yea put me down on your list!

( I like how this small little alliance recruitment thread became a popular comedy central club)

DeletedUser10023

Do you think I can make leadership in η επιλεγείσα?

DeletedUser10179

3dakar1 this guy can handle the alliance by himself he is so pro

DeletedUser10023

3dakar1 this guy can handle the alliance by himself he is so pro

Your right.. I should have not even brought it up.. I hope that the mighty η επιλεγείσα won't kill me for this..
Think I still got a shot at being a part of η επιλεγείσα, so I might, (might!!) stop talking now. ;/

DeletedUser

i find the best stratigy is to get alot of players and then they will become more loyal to the however players need to be active and have some prior experiance. so for all you right now i wish you the best of luck as i go down fighting :)

DeletedUser5088

Grepolis will not let you name your alliance η επιλεγείσα. The characters aren't allowed

DeletedUser

i know i will switch it to the standerd leters whitch comes out to be i epilegeisa

DeletedUser10023

oh.. well now I won't join you..

I only wanted to join cause I was afraid of η επιλεγείσα.. But now, since it's not called η επιλεγείσα, I won't join! :p