Search results

1. Chrict

Morale Doesn't Belong on Conquest Worlds

I think the original intention of morale as a way to protect new an inexperienced players was decent. That said, the game isn't advertised and pushed to new players anymore. There is no growth and thus no need for morale. This game has lost more players, and real income from those players...
  2. Chrict

Dionysia 2022 Feedback Thread

They show up in your extended inventory. Open inventory window and look at the bottom of all the stuff. IF they aren't there submit a ticket. Help from Inno here is minimal at best.
  3. Chrict

US 110 Naucratis - Sink or Swim

They let me join which slowed them down a bit
  4. Chrict

How ?

My understanding is the world chat is full of trash talk. I'm delicate so I don't go there.
  5. Chrict

Fire Ships not offering BP?

No bp when defending a ghost city.
  6. Chrict

whats up with the last update? bugs all over

Troops not showing up is an absolute killer when trying to time. Getting REALLY annoying.
  7. Chrict

hero assignment freezes site

I have a similar issue on Firefox. Page locks for 15-20 seconds and then updates with changes.
  8. Chrict

Hephaestus Blessing - February Special Worlds Feedback Thread

You get that city as it is. Basically you found on a rock or you wait for an anchor to pop on a farm island to get a chance at the different blessing cities. This is taken directly from the explanation in the Important Announcements tab. "Worlds which have the Blessing of Hephaestus expand on...
  9. Chrict

New World - Selymbria

Settings look like fun.
  10. Chrict

Davidos

I was going to write some giant post about every little aspect of Lato. I was going to talk about how these forum fights seem to happen in every world you are a part of and even the ones you aren't. I was going to point out each little contradiction in your post. Then I figured you were upset...
  11. Chrict

Davidos

I'm going to use your name, Paul, so it is easier for those who know you under a different screen names. You can use Chrict, or Jeff if you choose to respond. In Imbros I played as Cr0w. Paul, your implication that there was any hugging here is totally and completely incorrect. TITANS are a...
  12. Chrict

Top 5 Sink or Swim

Just want to clarify some points. I hate some of the talk on forums. It never falls back on ONE individual. People tend to forget their teammates when engaging in arguments , insults and talking trash. Attention to detail is crucial. Emotions run a little too high in this game from time to time...
  13. Chrict

PnP: A Perfect Vacation....From Playing Well

All I can think right now is...."Maul is best"
  14. Chrict

Can't go wrong for the price!
  15. Chrict

I knew it! I'm a nibbler myself.
  16. Chrict

Ok..seriously. Let's just get down to what all this drama is really about. Tell us the truth, Dan. No hiding behind some excuse or touting some accomplishment from another world years ago. Do you peel the breading off of your McNuggets before you dip them in the sauce or do you just eat them...
  17. Chrict

The fall of Young guns

Cry Havoc didn't use you. Walkor took pity on you and invited you into our alliance. Walkor has sense been flogged repeatedly.
  18. Chrict

Top 12

I admire the work and the time invested!
  19. Chrict

Trash Talk

I'm excited. My second post ever on the externals. Usually I just lurk around and read the nonsense. But I figured I have 2 cents, might as well cash them in. As far as Cry Havoc and Pigs working together...that's a bit of an exaggeration. We have one guy who has cities in O55 who does in fact...
  20. Chrict

Trash Talk

Just clarification...Chrict. Not Christ. My ego isn't that big. And most of CH didn't care. But don't pretend you had ops going on all of my cities prior to the knowledge I couldn't get online. 90% of those attacks came after the message was sent to let Cats know I was with family in the...