Search results

1. Meg TheBeagle

Easter Peace?

I saw on the EN forum that there will be a peace time for Easter. Wondering if the US will as well. TIA
  2. Meg TheBeagle

Unable to Log In

I get the message "An error occurred in the creation of your account on this game world. Please try again later."
  3. Meg TheBeagle

End of World

I want to thank everybody for playing. There was domination, it could have been different but I won't go there. We were a little scared of our enemies at the onset of the world. Unless something really weird happens in the next 24 hours, it's a lock with 98.94% I'd like to thank Hotmicgod...
  4. Meg TheBeagle

US 102 - Pretty Please

Just making a thread for players to post opinions on what the ideal settings for the next US server will be I would like (:>) Revolt Dom NB No Moral Speed 3 or 4 Thanks in advance
  5. Meg TheBeagle

Desperately Seeking . . .

Desperately seeking people to come out of VM.
  6. Meg TheBeagle

Like This for a Fast Dom Revolt World

We haven't had a domination revolt world for a long time. Like this post if you want one too.
  7. Meg TheBeagle

WTH is Up With Wonders

The world hit the target points almost 24 hours ago and the pop-up on a build site says " The era of the World Wonders has not been reached yet Can somebody PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE get this fixed. Thank you in advance (:>)
  8. Meg TheBeagle

Player Anniversary Gifts

Is Inno still awarding players with an anniversary gift? If so, at what intervals. Thanks in advance ;)
  9. Meg TheBeagle

Drama Queens

Across all worlds, who is the biggest drama maker?
  10. Meg TheBeagle

Thanksgiving 2019 - Peace?

Is there going to be a peace time for the Thanksgiving holiday?
  11. Meg TheBeagle

It's pretty quiet . . .

No trash talk or top 12 predictions? :eek:
  12. Meg TheBeagle

Just an idea . . .

I'm on a team just finishing off our first Domination end game. It was a slam dunk from the beginning. We entered the era of domination with over the necessary 40% to start last stand. We are a strong team with many years and many worlds playing together and we just "click". In a word, it...
  13. Meg TheBeagle

World End

This morning, Ialysos had 478 players with at least 1 city (down 10 from 2 days ago). I didn't bother to count how many of those players were active. The building sites for wonders estimates 17 months until the age of wonders begins. My questions to Inno: Will this world go into countdown...
  14. Meg TheBeagle

New End Game

Will this world fall under the specs for the new end game? TIA
  15. Meg TheBeagle

We need a new Revolt World!!

Is there a a plan for a revolt world opening soon? :D I'd like to see a 3/3 with a 50 member alliance cap. Pretty, pretty please!!!