Search results

1. Meg TheBeagle

Your last word is the second word in my sentence

I welcome any news of upcoming world releases.
  2. Meg TheBeagle

Post your preferred world settings!

Conquest system: Revolt World Speed: 4+ Unit Speed: 4+ Alliance Limit: 50 Morale: yes/no No Game type: Domination Nightbonus: yes/no Yes
  3. Meg TheBeagle

Game mods

@Acer Check Chania tickets please
  4. Meg TheBeagle

US 122 - Néapolis

Gold trade maybe if enough players drop to play for real. Too slow.
  5. Meg TheBeagle

Rate your MRA!

Bye Bye
  6. Meg TheBeagle

Rate your MRA!

I think ghosting without telling your alliance could be worse. At least you guys got some of his cities
  7. Meg TheBeagle

Rate your MRA!

I just wonder why every thread here has to be hijacked with the same discussion
  8. Meg TheBeagle

Easter Peace?

I saw on the EN forum that there will be a peace time for Easter. Wondering if the US will as well. TIA
  9. Meg TheBeagle

A match well played

Cite some actual facts to back this up.
  10. Meg TheBeagle

Poseidons Trident

My favorite was the year a UFO beamed cows up from the farm
  11. Meg TheBeagle

Grepolis Update Thread 2.281 Discussion Thread

I miss the "delete" button on the report window - where'd it go?
  12. Meg TheBeagle

US 115 - Amphipolis Discussion Thread

The announcement said Olympus endgame
  13. Meg TheBeagle

US 114 - Teos Feedback Thread

PERFECT!!! Edit: Oh - didn't see those little "-" signs
  14. Meg TheBeagle

Mobile App Dev Blog Feedback Thread

As suggested, I put in a support ticket on my issue of the new mobile app not working. I got a speedy response from a Mod who said my ticket was being passed on to the tech guys. That was over a week ago. With the 1/2/23 date quickly approaching, am I delusional in hoping for a resolution...
  15. Meg TheBeagle

Dionysia 2022 Feedback Thread

I played this recently on the beta server and there were issues. I'm very disappointed to see it go live. Like others, I want the old holiday event.
  16. Meg TheBeagle

Mobile App Dev Blog Feedback Thread

I can't get the new app to run at all? I have un/re-installed many times. The first Grepolis flash screen loads but there's no place for me to login in Do I submit a ticket?
  17. Meg TheBeagle

Dionysia 2022 Feedback Thread

I saw it for a minute a couple of hours before 10:00 then poof. EN would have had it earlier but judging from their feedback thread, I'd say we shouldn't hold our breath.
  18. Meg TheBeagle

New Mobile App Update - Nov 2022 Feedback Thread

I installed the new app when a promise of a super-duper gift was waiting for me. I'm a sucker I get the opening Grepo screen but it just hangs - no menu - no response to my manic touching of the phone. Have un/reinstalled a few time already
  19. Meg TheBeagle

Announcement Thanksgiving peacetime - 2022

I don't know what type of compensation the COMA gets for a totally thankless TOTALLY THANKLESS job but it probably isn't enough. I'd bet that the "burn out" factor on the job has something to do with it too. Personally, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. It isn't that peace/no peace...
  20. Meg TheBeagle

Thanksgiving 2019 - Peace?

Apparently no TG peace, 2022