Search results

1. SgtSeeker

Over Before it Started...

42 days left until the start of Domination. Here is a quick snippet of how the world has gone:
  2. SgtSeeker

Seeker's Shop

Hey everyone! Starting up a shop. Please make requests down below using the following format: Type: i.e. Coat of Arms & Alliance Profile Picture Size: i.e. 240x180 pixels Theme: i.e. Viking Picture: i.e. Base photo/logo if wanted (send over discord) Text: i.e. Player Name Text 2: i.e...
  3. SgtSeeker

US 110 Naucratis - Sink or Swim

Howdy, It's been a while since I've done one of these. I'll be excluding the alliance I'm in from the list (Bunny Killers, SWIM). I've hyperlinked the alliance names so you can view the stats. Here's my thoughts from the outside looking in! 1. Touch my Totem: Highly talented team. Looking at...
  4. SgtSeeker

Power

This is a ranking as if there was a war today, who would stand the best. This is not a rank of best alliances, just who would stand the best chance of a war, if done TODAY. This will be updated Weekly. 1. Tusk ( - ) Note: #1 ABP, DBP & Total BP - 90 Total Conquests 2. 300. ( - ) Note: #2 ABP -...
  5. SgtSeeker

Power Rankings - Week 3

This is a ranking as if there was a war today, who would stand the best. This is not a rank of best alliances, just who would stand the best chance of a war, if done TODAY. This will be updated Weekly. 1. Tusk ( - ) Note: #1 ABP & #1 Total BP 2. 300. ( - ) Note: Taken 2 Cities from Fang 3...
  6. SgtSeeker

Power Rankings - Week 2

This is a ranking as if there was a war today, who would stand the best. This is not a rank of best alliances, just who would stand the best chance of a war, if done TODAY. This will be updated Weekly. 1. Tusk ( - ) Note: 1 of 2 Alliances to conquer a city - #1 ABP & DBP 2. 300. ( +2 ) 3...
  7. SgtSeeker

Leontini Milestones

Milestones of Leontini Player Milestones Polis Count 2 Towns: WelshDragonFire 5 Towns: Raevonwolff 10 Towns: Raevonwolff 25 Towns: 50 Towns: 100 Towns: 250 Towns: Points 1,000 Points: robertsan01 (unconfirmed) 2,000 Points: mr wizard (unconfirmed) 5,000 Points: Raevonwolff 10,000 Points...
  8. SgtSeeker

Power Rankings - Week 1

This is a ranking as if there was a war today, who would stand the best. This is not a rank of best alliances, just who would stand the best chance of a war, if done TODAY. This will be updated Weekly. 1. Tusk ( - ) 2. Fang ( - ) 3. Shark Attack ( - ) 4. 300. ( - ) 5. Gold Trader ( - ) 6...
  9. SgtSeeker

Sink or Swim US105

Howdy, It's been a while since I've done one of these. I'll be excluding my alliance from the list (Necessary Evil) since its obvious I back the team I'm on. Here's my thoughts from the outside looking in. 1. The Family/The Family II: A story as old as time, US105's pinnacle MRA. Now, there is...
  10. SgtSeeker

Milestones

Individual Milestones City Count 2 Towns: CHRONOU 5 Towns: 10 Towns: 25 Towns: 50 Towns: 100 Towns: 250 Towns: Points 2,500 points: Zombie R Us 5,000 Points: Zombie R Us 10,000 Points: 25,000 Points: 50,000 Points: 100k Points: 250k Points: 500k Points: 1 Million Points: 2 Million Points...
  11. SgtSeeker

EN 116 - Teos Premade

Hey all, I've been away from the game for quite a while now. Looking to get back into it with a few old pals of Grepo. Attached below is the info of the new world set to open June 12th. https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/new-world-teos-en116.62226/ I couldn't find any info on a...
  12. SgtSeeker

World Openings?

There doesn't seem to be a consistent pattern of when worlds open, I understand the last world, Kos, is fairly small still, however, I'm interested in seeing a new world open with all the promised "updates and developments" that will better the game. Anyone have insight on this?
  13. SgtSeeker

Upload New Signature

How do you upload a new signature?
  14. SgtSeeker

Rate the Player Above You

Creating this mainly because this external Gela forum seems a bit dead, hoping this could help contribute to activity! thisisgrepolis
  15. SgtSeeker

Top 12: Sink or Swim

You know the drill! thisisgrepolis
  16. SgtSeeker

Milestones of Gela

Milestones of Gela Player Milestones Points 1,000 Points: lethalsniper 2,000 Points: lethalsniper 5,000 Points: incognito1 10,000 Points: incognito1 25,000 Points: incognito1 50,000 Points: incognito1 100k Points: 250k Points: 500k Points: 1 Million Points: 2 Million Points: Polis Count...
  17. SgtSeeker

Alliances

Im not sure how to make it bigger? Any help?
  18. SgtSeeker

War of the East

As some may know The Undertakers have diminished & The Undertakers II destroyed due to the war against Chosen Few & The Exiled. The Exiled & Chosen Few have declared war on Drunk Empire & Drunk Empire II as of today. Beside the alliance names, will be their +/- rating of how many cities have...
  19. SgtSeeker

The eXiled

A forum mod can you close this forum post, thank you
  20. SgtSeeker

ViRuS

No need to explain for those who know me from Theta and Eta, elite only will be accepted. Settle SE.