Search results

1. W4RR10R

World Record?

That's over 200k in a single day, this surely must be some kind of record? Over 400 attacks, all absorbed and stopped, resulting in such a huge amount of BP. I doubt this has ever happened on this server before and I wonder whether it will happen ever again on any other servers? And still...
  2. W4RR10R

Noes.

Every year, young W4RR10Rs are taken, and sold for profit. You can help stop this for the price of just 55 LS, it isn't that much to save a whole city. These Penguins are destroying native wildlife, and decimating the beauty of O55, with your help we can make that happen. Thank you.
  3. W4RR10R

Cute, grepo player looking for a home.

I was in Excalibur for a bit, till the founder got grumpy, and I left, if anyone wants to have me, I'm very cute, and I need a home. I have been playing for over a year, I would like to think that I know what I am doing, please give me a place to stay, thank you, byes.
  4. W4RR10R

Excalibur

Ever wondered what the inside of an MRA looks like? Ever felt the urge to be part of one? Bored of being part of a good alliance? Well, wait no more, welcome to EXCALIBUR! Don't worry, we don't want to annoy anyone so we will not attack. The most important thing is points, as everybody...
  5. W4RR10R

Attack of the wrong descriptions.

When you hover over the arrow thingy it says 'Previous Owner', and when you hover over the forward arrow it says 'Next City', there are a couple of other ones as well, can't remember what they were, but if I remember I will update it. I have cleared cookies, and cache, but it is still staying...
  6. W4RR10R

Start page language.

Is the Grepolympia thing meant to be in another language?
  7. W4RR10R

Kappa Milestones (New)

Player Milestones -=Polis Count=- 2 Towns: mflip234 5 Towns: mflip234 10 Towns: Republics 25 Towns: Republics 50 Towns: Dunno 100 Towns: Tempesto 250 Towns: -=Points=- 1,000 Points: mflip234 2,000 Points: mflip234 5,000 Points: mflip234 10,000 Points: mflip234 25,000 Points: Willem-Jen...
  8. W4RR10R

PnP ~ U Mad Cow?

U Mad Cow? For those of you that don't know yet (you'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to notice) NML&DI and TS&TR are at war with MCD, this is the story of how it began... -------------------------------------------------------------------- Once upon a time there was three alliances...
  9. W4RR10R

Farm Pop

Just curious, if your farm is maxed and you have 0 pop left, and someone bolts you and hits your farm, does the pop go negative?
  10. W4RR10R

PnP - The Might of D3TH

Recently I discovered it was my turn... D3TH decided to come for me... One day, there was a brave and honourable warrior, who ironically was called W4RR10R, living in peace, in the pretty ocean of 44. He sent out a contingent to farm what looked like an inactive player. When the...
  11. W4RR10R

Market Glitch

World: Alpha In Game Name: W4RR10R Have check the known bugs list: Couldn't find it Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yes Have you tried a diffrent connection: Yes Full Version or Mobile Version: Full Browser and Version...
  12. W4RR10R

Best city names in Alpha

Thought I'd try and liven up this forum a bit. What are the best names around you in Alpha? I like my one, W4R NEVER CHANGES, because my name in-game is W4RR10R, so I spelt war with a 4 and someone who capped an ITS MINE city, re-named it It's mine now