Search results

1. Your Grepolis Questions?

Thx for your fast reply! I also want to thank you for confirming that it is intentional Btw I honestly always thought it to be the other way around and that a 10% speed boost would be calculated as 1,1 instead of 0,9. At least it match this way with the simulator. Boosted tt = (tt - (15/world...
  2. Your Grepolis Questions?

Ow cool! I have two questions to start with: 1. I know that the wiki is outdated, but isn't the wall defense bonus supposed to be (1,037^x - 1)*100% with x being the wall lvl? According to the wiki and also the forums a wall lvl 25 gives for example a 141,9% defense bonus which doesn't seem to...
  3. Outdated Wiki Pages

Random question. Do we still have a wiki mod?
  4. Top 3 Sink or Swim

Btw plz someone ping me if there will be another forum event
  5. Top 3 Sink or Swim

To start of I really respect your response Al the Conqueror. However if you guys really feel like the forums are being created and intended for banter, trash talk and propaganda, than I am only wasting my time here. Especially since I am also not a player who goes down that level. I wish games...
  6. Top 3 Sink or Swim

Ofc people tend to vote Ofc players tend to vote for that. a) Because I feel like it are mainly DW players who voted b) People tend to vote for more outstanding options in a "meme" voting poll. It is like saying what is faster, a light beam or the speed of Tbom insulting players and creating...
  7. Top 3 Sink or Swim

Well I have to admit that I missed the latest world events, but the fact that you tried to place the ally in negative light on a public forum already says enough. But even though I oppose things like trash talk, propaganda or any other forms of dirty play, I have to say you somewhat know how to...
  8. Are the external forums intended for trash talk and banter?

I didn't expect you really creating a poll. I mentioned it in the discussion to just make a point, but I guess it is what it is
  9. Top 3 Sink or Swim

That is a really subjective opinion. I almost want to start a voting poll to see how many players are in the same boat (we will exclude DW and UnP players ofc).
  10. Top 3 Sink or Swim

I have to say you are at least way more realistic and reasonable to talk with. Sad that you feel the need to make propoganda as well at this state of the game, but I would lie if I would call your posts insulting and far over the limit. Maybe I am a bit overreacting especially since I reacted...
  11. Tbom's Memes

Well, if I am in dire need of a meme I know who to contact at least...
  12. Top 3 Sink or Swim

You are just jealous that I am better at playing the organ than you.
  13. Top 3 Sink or Swim

And that is the thing, you don't who is behind the screen. Maybe I am your lost brother, your fav. proffesor back at college or the most holy person currently living on earth.
  14. Top 3 Sink or Swim

Well at least you put it good togather, but I really hope that you mean what you say.
  15. Top 3 Sink or Swim

My whole youth honestly involved around sports and in a decent community you learn to respect your opponent(s) as well. Like I mentioned earlier sure you can banter the opponent(s), but what I see is just way more than that with the lack of respect for certain people. Yeah, there are people in...
  16. Top 3 Sink or Swim

Alright, where do you draw the line in that case, cuz it looks like we clearly see things different
  17. Top 3 Sink or Swim

Because we are all humans with feelings who care about each other in the end whether an enemy or not (at least what I assume). Life can already be hard and unfair enough so why not creating a caring community even in a war game? I am not saying that a little bit of competition and teasing is...
  18. Top 3 Sink or Swim

My dear water friend, Sad that you guys really like to talk others down and only bring negativity to every so called ingame "enemy". Even for a game like Grepolis it kinda ruins the community spirit if you ask me... Are you btw sure we are talking about the right ally?
  19. Your last word is the second word in my sentence

It comes every day, but it never arrives just like how I tell myself every day to finally start tomorrow with the quiz