Search results

1. Your last word is the second word in my sentence

Next Server will always remain mysterious! Will we ever know? Find out next time!
  2. Your last word is the second word in my sentence

The Spell everyone should be careful to avoid.
  3. Your last word is the second word in my sentence

Although instantly it was crushed, the tortoise reincarnated into a dragon
  4. Your last word is the second word in my sentence

Woah, thats not how we play! (There we go, next person use my last word as your 2nd word in your sentence!)
  5. Top 3 Sink or Swim

Me being a moderator*, has no weight in how i choose to play in this world. Now that we've made it clear what my actual rank is, I'm just a regular player having a good time! Once again, Kudos to you for taking one city, after spending thousands of gold !
  6. count to 50 before a mod posts

7. Top 3 Sink or Swim

Pretty sure you failed to post how much gold Dead World has spent in the last 24 hours to make sure you guys were able to take that city. (Might I also mention it took DW 2 tries to successfully take that city!) If you ask me, it isn't worth spending 30k gold for 1 city. Kudos to your fast...
  8. count to 50 before a mod posts

9. Post your preferred world settings!

Conquest system: Conquest World Speed: 3 Unit Speed: 3 Alliance Limit: 35 Morale: yes/no Yes Game type: Olympus Nightbonus: yes/no No Hephaestus blessing: Yes/no Yes
  10. Conquer A Mod for Gold

We can certainly try. No promises though!
  11. Reward for Olympus

Greetings ZGreat! I will have to double check and get back to you on this one. I'm pretty sure there are 2nd and 3rd places for Olympus. I'll reply again once I confirm. Thanks for reaching out!
  12. Feedback thread for Wheel of Battle Event.

Greetings ZGreat! The inventory in the event does NOT get stored after the timer has run out. Some Events, usually give a 2 additional day for you to sort out the storage issue, and some don't if my memory serves correct! None the less, I will say plan to sort all of it before the timer on the...
  13. count to 50 before a mod posts

7!
  14. count to 50 before a mod posts

15. count to 50 before a mod posts

16. WW World

:( :(:(
  17. WW World

Shock needs to play another world with me first before we can negotiate o.o
  18. count to 50 before a mod posts

11!