Search results

1. Top 8: Sink or Swim

Long as y’all are having fun what’s it matter. Also ranks mean jack sht really, most are fake.
  2. Communicating time sensitive actions between alliance members with multiple time zones

All your peeps got banned too. You guys are like the most stupid Fuks I’ve ever see In this game or any game tbh. Belles quit.
  3. Top 8: Sink or Swim

Facts! Let’s go thirsting after Belle lmfao
  4. Top 8: Sink or Swim

@Belle Who’s Cinderella lol
  5. Your last word is the second word in my sentence

But tomorrow never comes
  6. Your last word is the second word in my sentence

Sticky sock. I insulted you to, pls add me to future poems brother
  7. Mythical Hen feedback thread

Another wannabe golder just like mako was. Always people with more dude. Ya know one of the biggest Golders I’ve known actually fights against big Golders, and helps the people less fortunate, rather than trying to stamp on them. I find most that brag about “making paper” are actually skint...
  8. Mythical Hen feedback thread

Lot of truths. But you’ve been on the receiving end of a lineup yeah? Golders and timers the never ending moan at each other lol “get rid of gold!!” “No! Get rid of sirens!!” Inno probably will one day make this a subscription game, which would solve lots of problems and have a fully golded...
  9. Your last word is the second word in my sentence

The adimining is strong in here
  10. Your last word is the second word in my sentence

The witch ate the dog then went for a nap
  11. Your last word is the second word in my sentence

Yum duck, says the dog and runs off down the street
  12. Top 8: Sink or Swim

Lol
  13. Communicating time sensitive actions between alliance members with multiple time zones

Belle why’d you delete ya post!? It were actually a good idea lol
  14. Communicating time sensitive actions between alliance members with multiple time zones

And belles gone back to playing with the noobs. Lol But that’s actually a simple fix lol, but as hix said won’t happen.
  15. Communicating time sensitive actions between alliance members with multiple time zones

Lol It’s not about winning, it’s about taking part! And belles taken part lol, Anyway, we’ve had warning to stay on topic! Leave belles answers alone lol. Tut tut
  16. Communicating time sensitive actions between alliance members with multiple time zones

If I join an alliance and they’ve change the alliance time zone.. I won’t be buying any gold lol
  17. count to 50 before a mod posts