Search results

1. Communicating time sensitive actions between alliance members with multiple time zones

I’m back from my weak azz 1 month time out on the naughty step, thanks to Sparrow / Belle the fkn snitch! Where’s that lil adult entertainer at? Chick works OF but bottled it on a browser game because got no skill? lmfao! Better keep that azz dancing on tiktok and away from grep, see you again...
  2. A world with no competition - arranged victory

Yeah totally agree! Part timers play revolt.
  3. A world with no competition - arranged victory

Revolt are where inno make the most money, Golding them walls up constantly! This world was designed to be a cash cow but looks to be failing. oly and revolt And Belle why tf you liking conflicting posts lmao
  4. A world with no competition - arranged victory

“They don’t work together to kill the competition” “They work together to have a chance to beat kraken“ Who are their competition! You’re literally contradicting yourself Honestly you revolt players, just - lol!
  5. A world with no competition - arranged victory

Yeah my point is that slow revolt worlds with morale are boring and no aggressive true fighter would join it, you’re left with a load of wannabe fighters that end up hugging it out to the end. Revolt is lame asf lol
  6. A world with no competition - arranged victory

Brah it’s a slow revolt world with active morale, what are you expecting? All the greats to be slugging it out? Lmao
  7. count to 50 before a mod posts

Of course it were Belle that hit 50 pmsl
  8. Top 2 Sink or Swim

Lol @D.Vitia shocks a bird too!! Wtf!
  9. Welcome to the lost forum of Mylasa!

Least the forums are starting to come back together now. Lethal for the win here
  10. All Quiet?

smh, Coward :rolleyes:
  11. All Quiet?

Lots of coincidences i guess. Poke it V see if you can ring some belles. Need some peeps to break and ghost ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Why don't US servers have WCs? lame.
  12. All Quiet?

Taach, How's the Disney alliance doing in IT104, You guys must be spending some coin
  13. All Quiet?

SIMP