Search results

1. Creating Gold Free Worlds

Coming from your position this makes sense, specfically in Chania. But for the rest of us we are trying to find enjoyment in the game that hooked us years ago. Hate seeing my teammates quit due to frustration from players who seems to have unlimited gold, or own a mattress company and have...
  2. Rate your MRA!

At what point does the game lose its enjoyment when a team dominates? I get everyone wants to play with who they are familar with but there really are not enough active players to stir up competition. Seems to me its very onesided.
  3. Rate your MRA!

4 out of 23 is worse mi amigo
  4. Rate your MRA!

@ anyone in TBD i say this, after quite a few drinks I may add, is dominating fun? In all seriousnesss. Reminds me of cheating videe games as a kid, takes the point out of it. We can all agree yall win probs win world, but is it worth it. As a returning player it is sad to see the game run by...
  5. Rate your MRA!

As an adult it is crazy one can act like a child... naming your cities for the red was low... you know that... grow a pair. I agree as a old player TBD is stupid as a premade (ruins the game) but quitting is cowardness. Play the game (without golding im looking at you TBD) and dont rename your...
  6. Rate your MRA!

This aged poorly lol. Riddle me this though... what's worse than quitting....
  7. Returners

Haha as some would say they are, but as a player returning from years ago it seems silly. Part of the fun is meeting new players and making new teams each world
  8. Returners

Pre-Made team(s) before the world starts
  9. Returners

AKA premades lol. Almost as fun as jailbreaking a video game for free wall hacks
  10. Rate your MRA!

This forum is pathetic, grow up. Sad to see what happens to people when they make a game their personality and whole life...