Search results

1. Dux Vox

Eretria Milestones

Individual Milestones City Count 2 Towns: brianinraleigh 5 Towns: 10 Towns: 25 Towns: 50 Towns: 100 Towns: 250 Towns: Points 2,500 points: Dux Vox 5,000 Points: 10,000 Points: 25,000 Points: 50,000 Points: 100k Points: 250k Points: 500k Points: 1 Million Points: 2 Million Points: Attack...
  2. Dux Vox

Props

Props to Mob and specifically Dude9459, I hit his town with over twenty towns of assorted OLU and LS nukes, used every trick in the book, had at least another 10-12 supporting towns from allies. But in the end when the dust had settled 10k DLU in his city. My first failed takeover this server...
  3. Dux Vox

Chania Top 10

So I'm going to do my top ten, now that I've had a few weeks here to get a feel for things. Feel free to add yours. Don't rate your own alliance, we're all biased whether we admit it or not. Rank Name Points Players Average Points 1 Wicked Game 1465805 35 41880 2 Our Mob 1153690 31 37216...
  4. Dux Vox

Vox and Maximus

The world Chania was developing, well into its 3rd week, when an unknown legionary from distant Rome came to settle in these greek Islands. Surveying the political landscape he decided the regional power of T.B.D. was closest in nature to that of his home. He applied for service, a veteran of...
  5. Dux Vox

Pro Grepolis Tips

1. Slow transports > Fast transports. The fleet travels at the speed of the slowest ship. The colony ship is slower than both transport ships. So your CS attacks, the only ones that matter will never benefit from the fast transports. Slow transports carry more troops and are cheaper. less farm...
  6. Dux Vox

Let’s reminisce…

Share one of your favorite stories of worlds past. Bring back some Grepo memories ^^
  7. Dux Vox

Chania drama free zone.

TLDR; Good vibes only here. Ok this thread has no focus. Discuss anything here. The purpose of this thread is rather to keep the nonsense out. Wanna post some game related propaganda? Wanna brag about some in game achievements? Wanna discuss football? The weather? What you should not do in...
  8. Dux Vox

Rate your MRA!

If you or someone close to you has been in an MRA in Chania please post and rate your experience! I'm looking for things like: 1. Quality of life (do/did your leaders care about you, were they responsive to your needs) 2. Experience (are/were the leaders/players above average experience? or...