Search results

1. Cinderella

Top 8: Sink or Swim

You guys talking crap about Lethal is extremely hilarious given whom you are willing to play with.
  2. Cinderella

Early Sink or Swim

Dough floats. That is how bagels are made. Geez.
  3. Cinderella

Morale on or off?

Yes because if you are too broke to play Grepolis there is a line of lawyers out there ready to take this case pro bono. Noob tip for you, if you are looking to gold trade, drop into a world where there are players who aren't too broke like Jcoo.
  4. Cinderella

Congrats winners...better luck next time not winners

One of the best teams I've ever played with and some great competition. Super proud of our team. There were so many opportunities to quit, but we didn't. I've been playing servers where the winner is evident after the first few weeks, but this sever, I feel like went back and forth a lot, and...
  5. Cinderella

Is anybody there?

That's because, unfortunately for the ladies in the average grep player's life, we have a bunch of boasters, but not a bunch of finishers.
  6. Cinderella

US Servers

Wasn't there someone running their mouth about no one trying to break sieges on US servers?
  7. Cinderella

Unnecessary Top 10 (It's US server, there's literally 0 point but I get boosted in exchange for doing this)

Hawk: The US servers suck all the players suck. Also Hawk: Invites all his "cousins" to boost him and build him cities
  8. Cinderella

Unnecessary Top 10 (It's US server, there's literally 0 point but I get boosted in exchange for doing this)

It's not Awesome BawDodgers - so... your own team is insinuating you aren't important.
  9. Cinderella

US 117 - Dorileia Discussion Thread

True. I love NB, but NB on a CQ is o_O +15% on myths for CQ is brutal too. I like it when you start with 3 cities. Haven't done that in awhile.
  10. Cinderella

US 117 - Dorileia Discussion Thread

Exit, Sparrow, Megalopsuchia, Mako, Jcoo and I will be joining. PM Megalopsuchia for invite to our premade.
  11. Cinderella

Sink or Swim

Ghosters gonna ghost
  12. Cinderella

Revolt?

So what was it for? And who betrayed you?
  13. Cinderella

So let's have a real predictions thread (in English for those who don't want to use google translate)

I have bigger cyber boobs than anyone here. Probably in real life too. Bruce is better than The rapy ass ass in. Even if he does just want to be friends with food.
  14. Cinderella

Sink or Swim

1 Open Water: Reclutarán a cualquiera. No necesitas habilidad para estar aquí. Algunos buenos jugadores tal vez. hundir 2 Rename me soon: ¿Qué tipo de nombre es este? perezoso. Significa jugadores perezosos. hundir 3 The Magic Kingdom: Mi alianza. nadar 4 Alliance for World Peace: la paz es...