Search results

1. Eretria Milestones

Big boys n ladies I will return in the Autumn to next revolt world. See you then. Busy enjoying camping and touring around. Even God needs a vacation. Love ya'll The Clown God Dan
  2. Rate your MRA!

My team always ends #3 or 4 rank but #1 in D and 2 in over all fighter. We don't consider that being Dominated. Teo 3/4 our cities were barely out side Dom circle. I won't complain about Gold as I use it but say how other then if you gold land locked cat nukes...... LOL
  3. Language

Lots of servers based using not English. Check those out
  4. Rate your MRA!

Amused sitting on the sideline for summer VM
  5. Rate your MRA!

This convo is so off topic. I'm obnoxious and even I think it's gone too far. I'll enjoy my summer VM and see ya'll on the battle field in the future. slasher
  6. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

As far as buying tokens I'm poor and can't do that. I only buy Admins and walls which I openly admit. I refuse to cut into my beer $$$ !
  7. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

I do agree that if you leave your alliance for BP feeding there should be a few days before you can rejoin it but that's easy to get around too by joining 2nd alliance or a pact mate
  8. Rate your MRA!

Big question is why make things personal, this is a game. Insulting a persons skill in combat is cool. Insulting them as a person is flat out wrong.
  9. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

Why so much hate for Sparrow?
  10. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

From a person that ghosts constantly when things get tough I'll take that as a compliment!
  11. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

Yeah game is dead, folks I've fought with and against tired of it. Some of us are civil as we know it's just a game.
  12. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

Were the worlds dead as I fought my ass off and never slept. NO!
  13. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

13 years always top 10 fighter isn't easy.
  14. Rate your MRA!

Wow you peeps make me look polite and sane
  15. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

As a very highly ranked fighter that NEVER jumps out of my alliance for cheap BP I find this chat amusing. There are ways around everything but I'm too lazy to exploit them LOL.
  16. Over Before it Started...

Yup I sunk n bounced most CS on server even the bots I sunk by fluke;
  17. Over Before it Started...

Lets take count of CS's sunk, 40 on my wall and Inno not allowing me to Exit VM
  18. Tech Support?

I can't log in either, says I don't exist even tho I have 50 cities