Search results

1. Early Pharae Sink/Swim

Is it a bit early for a sink/swim? Probably - but knowing US worlds, if I wait any longer there will only be 2 teams left so might as well do it now. *Disclaimer - despite the worlds I've played, I know surprisingly few names here (so most of you must be god awful) - so most of this will be...
  2. CQ/Found Time

12 hours for another server?!?!??! Speed 5 with 12 hour CQ time was already absurdly stupid, and now we have another blown opportunity for 8 hour CQ time Why oh why do you hate us @mods I already know there's no way you can change it cause changing the settings after the world opens could have...
  3. World Chat

Come say hi ;) https://discord.gg/6VbXZmShPa
  4. Amazing

New world opens tomorrow, on the 11th, EN announced their settings on Saturday, 2 days ago, and our CoMa hasn't even logged in since before then. How are premades supposed to form with essentially 0 notice of world settings before the world actually opens.
  5. With last stand pressed.....

Or whatever the hell it's called GGs everyone, wish the world had ended up being more competitive but there was a solid 3-4 weeks of good fighting in there ;) Was good playing with and against everyone here .... I'm sure I'll see (and beat) y'all on other worlds :cool: best of luck to all of you
  6. How ?

How does this world seem pretty competitive thus far and there is literally 0 trash talk in these forums ..... you all should be ashamed of yourselves.