Search results

1. Last User to Post here Wins

did they realize that 10 years later, this thread would still be open....wasn't an external forum guy then, so apparently I missed out on this fun time...anyway ya'll who played in Alpha and Gamma, ZMOT wins currently :)
  2. Question

You are very welcome Loki :) this game can be complicated as the dickens...I believe it is the responsibility of every grepolis vet to help new players. After all, if we aren't here to help new players, this game will become a "good ol' boys club" and that would be a travesty...
  3. US 106 ISTROS

Then they are breaking the rules for WW. The Grepolis Wiki states for WW end game is that the world has to be 6 months old...it isn't yet, it will only be 4 months. End Game Conditions- World Wonders The last edit was made by Innogames themselves in 2019...unless there have been changes that...
  4. Question

Warning- Lots of information but it pays off to read until the end So, I have some advice that I have even given my alliance members. First, there is a wiki page for Grepolis. It does contain some outdated information, however the information for the most part hasn't changed all that...
  5. Mythical Hen 2022 Feedback Thread

I enjoyed the Easter Hen personally, however, it is easy to abuse the hen when you have a horde of gold. I have a suggestion that for those of us who free play...maybe a resource payment could be used in future events in order to obtain extra ingredients or such. It would help put us on an even...
  6. The problem and why so many players who enjoyed this game have left.

When I started playing this game in early 2011, I fell in love with the gameplay. I started on Gamma (English server). In the early days, we played for the love of the game. Since then, gold buying has polluted the love and has driven people away. The playing field needs to be leveled. If not...