1. Acer

Top 3 Sink or Swim

Stay nice everyone :D
  2. Acer

Post your preferred world settings!

Good call, NB added as an option!
  3. Acer

Post your preferred world settings!

Hello everyone! Our team has had a lot of queries about new worlds and their settings. In a week from now, we'll be launching a poll with hopefully 5 possible options Of certain world settings combinations. The result of this poll may not be a definitive new world. But we will carefully look at...
  4. Acer

Conquer A Mod for Gold

@WiseWatson Congratulations on taking Plutus! This city was worth a 1k gold prize :) @Silver Witch Should hit you up about this.
  5. Acer

count to 50 before a mod posts

10!
  6. Acer

7. Acer

Conquer A Mod for Gold

Me sitting here building up my little city, waiting for one of you to come take the gold reward
  8. Acer

Conquer A Mod for Gold

Who? what? huh, I do not know what you speak of, haha
  9. Acer

Conquer A Mod for Gold

A town not ruled by mortals but a shimmer in the sky. His plate is never empty and his glass is never dry. He who adored Hera blessed him both and took his eye.
  10. Acer

1!
  11. Acer

3!
  12. Acer

Game mods

I have! Usually the world-maker also makes the post, unfortunately said individual had a temporary unexpected absence. So the world was created by someone from another community, and a thread for it was left out. We apologize for this, and I'll see if a thread can still be created despite this...
  13. Acer

14. Acer

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone! We would like to wish you all a mery Christmas and a happy new year! I hope each and everyone one of you has a wonderful Christmas filled with joy, happiness and good food! And for all of you to spend this time with friends and family! I also want to take this opportunity to...
  15. Acer

Seeker's Shop

I like the initiative SgtSeeker, it's looking good! ;)
  16. Acer

Count to 5000

17. Acer

18. Acer

19. Acer

20. Acer

Game mods

That's a very good question, My guess is that it's not intentional and that somewhere hidden is a post waiting to be launched but has not yet. I will ask the Moderator in charge for that information.