Search results

1. Memorable Moments of Himera

Merlin about to pay someone to make a better poem
  2. Some background

Talking about highlights :eek:
  3. Some background

pretty obvious who the fan boy is loool
  4. Some background

The level of noobs in this forum is disturbing ...
  5. Some background

Ok noob boomer. Go read what are new god Artemis spells now! It's already been a few years since that one is released, about time to learn it. Might help you to get over 200 ranking :eek:
  6. Some background

Some good stories boys and girls, so you can all enjoy https://us.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/exit-strategy-missing-need-help-to-find.12830/
  7. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

Someone named Exit who exists, different from your app alarm which does not exist
  8. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

Shut up noob, go learn game
  9. Sniping guide | QuiteLucky edition

The main guy is missing though
  10. Sniping guide | QuiteLucky edition

Hello everyone! Today we have a new sniping guide from the non-cheating, non-account sharing, non-teamviewing player who is very lucky. This is short, only one step. Before we saw what we should do when we have slingers or swords, now in this edition, we will see how we should snipe when we...
  11. Sniping guide | Tommy edition

Follow this guide because it comes from a top player like Tommy. 1. First situation: You have a CS incoming, and only 934 slinger to snipe. What do you do? Some would say backsnipe, but thats why Tommy is a top player, he built different. He frontsnipes like a pro 2. Second situation. You...
  12. How to snipe with 934 slingers

Can someone help me with some in game tips? I have 934 slingers in my city and I have a cs incoming. Should I frontsnipe or backsnipe with those? I have heard some top player from russia usually do perfect frontsnipes
  13. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

@maman1 do the Russians still have alt accounts to drop in O34 to build cities?
  14. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

Shut up please. Your founder lucky08 already got banned twice, and the others are well known botters from past worlds in EN, so save us the pain of reading google translated text
  15. Warborn/Jim the Mountain greatest duo ever missing - need help to find

We are currently facing an emergency, worse than covid. The greatest duo of all time in grepo WARBORN and JIM THE MOUNTAIN is missing. Please we need help to find them. Below you find a description to help us find them: - IQ below 0 - they complete each other so good, dumb and dumber - they...
  16. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

Oh I have nothing to prove, trust me. Especially not for noobs like you and Exit. Now stop crying in externals and go play some night bonus worlds little noob
  17. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

hahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahaha who are you please tell me? Which one of the noobs you are. Who can't hack on...
  18. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

Oh its not anonymously, it has a name there. Btw, how much is Exit paying you to give him a little support. Tell him if he can be a man, he can show up and eat his words. And btw nr 2. US servers so desperate. You in the players council lmaooo. I hope you aint crying much over Exit, hopefully...
  19. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

We are currently not able to find the GoAt @Exit strategy Special skills / achievements: Loses most of the worlds against Jcoo and BoB Took 400 cities from JCOO team in us95 but failed to click the button for domination Finally won US97 against his sister alliance After this BIG...
  20. World Chat

https://discord.gg/7JHe5gSP