Search results

1. Troops supporting

In the Troops outside tab on administrator. can we get a search icon there like in the command overview where we can select a supported city and return all troops from the 1 city with 1 click. every now and again you support someone that is not on when siege is over to send all troops home
  2. Divine Envoy / Favor Tade

Since Divine envoy hav not so mych use for many other than conventional favor farming why not buff them a little? So add a button for support with DE .. you have to send them as support to be able to send favor from one city to another... since DE are not affected by gods when switching a god...
  3. Grepolympia Greek Cup 2021 Feedback Thread

Maybe pot the BP token in the middle for 500 laurels but put the 100 pop token in its spot and reduce to 250-300. Maybe icrease the amount of laurels more and keep the increase steady as you rank up each event to say level 50 and then the increase slowly goes down to a cap?
  4. Premade for Babylos

anyone interested without a home.....
  5. Byblos - Premade

DELETE PLEASE
  6. Byblos - Premade

We have a premade starting up. Only rules are be active and Have fun! Will be deciding on a time to go in soon. if interested reply here and we will get it worked out
  7. New World Byblos NB Poll

ok so if your ditching NB at least go with 6 hour CQ time so ppl cannot gold up slinger nukes for 12 hours with the speed 6. it gets ridiculous. also if you cannot break a 6 hour cq on a speed 6 world the city was doomed anyways
  8. The problem and why so many players who enjoyed this game have left.

Making Grepolis Great Again Ok though i agree on most if not all of the topics here.... Let me tell you... the game can still be fun. WE THE PLAYERS have to take it back. Problem is everyone has their own ideas on strategies, no one is LOYAL anymore, and no one wants to do ops/timed...
  9. New World Byblos Discussion Thread

make CQ 6 hours its a fast world and keep night bonus so i can land a cs just before really don't care is we have NB or not...... if no NB do Morale... i like the bps on sieges on both from heavy golders
  10. Swim, sink, or float

it was brutal for me... literally had 9 ppl attacking me right outta bp.. took my wall down.... i don;t get revolt servers... if im there golding leave me the hell alone. I leave you alone on cq worlds until you quit or generally attack me first. theres plenty of people out there.... oh wait...
  11. Is it fair to say the game is dead?

With gold being free to trade it seems the same super active players are wining every server. They have taken any real skill out. its more of catching people offline and clearing all cities. every server is the same people making deals and throwing others out to the wolves for a crown. there is...
  12. New World Amisos Discussion Thread

Cause i suck at revolt and hate it hahahahahahaha
  13. New World Amisos Discussion Thread

CONQUEST PLEASE
  14. Hero for luck

i mean who cares if its lucky the leprechaun or whatever... or Achilles and have him weak on the defensive side for a hero.
  15. Hero for luck

How about a hero that improves chances for + luck????? or boosts luck by x% per level so if you get -25 luck on an attack it'll bring it up some???
  16. Crybabies

thats funny at least hes active. i think i've killed your manti nuke at least 3x while you sleep Jack...... Your whole alliance spams. i get attacked , i attack back or wait and sneak a cs in, your mates will spam 2-3 days straight... i ain't complaining.. feed me some more bp.....