Search results

1. Grepolis Sink/Swim

cringe
  2. Eretria Milestones

indivudial milestones: dox vox iq just hit 70! i will pray for you brother to raise
  3. Grepolis Sink/Swim

every world im dropping either they go perma vm or ghosting... Duck diff ngl
  4. Grepolis Sink/Swim

5. Grepolis Sink/Swim

"issued perma bahns on the cheaters" Al i think i need to teach you how to use your attack planner buddie
  6. Grepolis Sink/Swim

friendly advice...stop crying around about cheats and stuff like a little girl..You are 24/7 on forums complaining about things out of your imagination...If you dont enjoy the game anymore stop playing it but dont call others for bullshit...When someone is better than you doesnt mean he...
  7. Grepolis Sink/Swim

ngl bahns roster is 100 times better than grims...sorry to tell you Al but your roster is terrible
  8. Grepolis Sink/Swim

you mean that jcoo is playing with bahn squad? NO SHOT
  9. Grepolis Sink/Swim

@Jcoo where are you little rat im waiting for you to join a world and then im gonna drop to rim you again
  10. Grepolis Sink/Swim

BAHN ALL THE SCRIPTERS...LIKE WE CAN ENJOY THE GAME ANYMORE CAUSE EVERYONE IS SPAMING AND CHEATING LIKE JESUS INNO DO SOMETHING PS: IM THE BEST PLAYER IN US SERVERS BY FAR <3
  11. Another world another easy dub

better luck next time guys!
  12. Attack bot

you are bad and you have no idea about the game...one good player with attack planner can do 10 tries per anchor...3-4 tries are for like noobs like you..All good we move on! ( between the +-10 anti-timer) so that means 10 atttacks per 20 secs...in a min i could do 50+
  13. US 110 Naucratis - Sink or Swim

Its official a hug fest... everyone vs us
  14. US 110 Naucratis - Sink or Swim

I thought TmT will float...No? Cringers
  15. US 110 Naucratis - Sink or Swim

For a player that plays in retro you speak a lot
  16. US 110 Naucratis - Sink or Swim

Was delopis maybe an alt? You are looking silly guys
  17. US 110 Naucratis - Sink or Swim

Check my stats at 107 and 95 too...while i have taken a city from every us player snd never lost one
  18. US 110 Naucratis - Sink or Swim

You are absolutely terrible mate...you don't know shit about the game