Search results

1. Peacetime for 4th July - please vote

Can we have 365 days peace time on January first?
  2. Revolt?

Are we done with the conversation here? I will miss it!
  3. Revolt?

Natalia forever!
  4. Revolt?

At the end, we are back to the same question, right? Is that Revolt? Or Conquest?
  5. Revolt?

Hey budy! Nice to see you on the forum! Always nice to play by your side! Glad to see a name I finally recognize ;) Personal note: I have interacted here and there with Natalia and except her horrible English, I never had issues with it.
  6. US Servers

Is there a way to register somewhere to get an email when a new world is opened? I'm waiting for one that I like, but I don't want to have to come check the forum every day for the next 6 months :-/
  7. Attack bot

And BTW: This is an official apologize that you guys might not be attack botting. You are just crazy ;) I still need to figure how some of you are making points 24h a day at the same rate, but that's for another discussion.
  8. Attack bot

Will take me years of practice before becoming even close to that efficient :D Then what's the point of the anti-timer if they provide a way to kind of bypass it? Why not just removing it?
  9. Attack bot

I have to admin that that last one is impressive...
  10. Attack bot

Seems to work well with one. I'm just curious to see when there is 20 attacks at the same second how it still work ;) Maybe we will never know.
  11. Attack bot

Sure. Make us a video of that? Don't be shy.
  12. Attack bot

Examples: And the result in game: The 2nd attack was sent first. Was an OLU nuke. So the LS nuke had to arrive the second before. Can't be at the same second else it will arrive after. Timing is just absolutely perfect.
  13. Attack bot

I'm wondering if there is any motivation on Inno's side to prevent the attack bots. What I mean by attack bot is when you have one incoming for the last 4 minutes, and all of a sudden you get 12 attack notifications in your phone in less than one minute, and in the game, just a single attack at...
  14. Revolt? Or conquest?

I read it after and I didn't figure how to delete my post ;) So Revolt it is! No back-snip and big walls it is!
  15. Revolt? Or conquest?

The descriptions says revolt, but in the academy the research says conquest. However, the icon is revolt.
  16. whats up with the last update? bugs all over

Just want to also add this bug to all the others. Some farmer villages don't have a name and so we can't click on them anymore. Seriously, after every update there is more and more bugs. Can't we get an older and more stable version of the game? :(
  17. whats up with the last update? bugs all over

On some yes, on some no. It's like random play. Take a chance. Your neighbor might see you, or he might not. Hahahaha! It kills a bit the logic of the game ;) I think the alarm on the phone is still working fine. But it might not be guaranteed. I got one attack landing few nights ago that didn't...
  18. whats up with the last update? bugs all over

Adding this bug to the others. No attacks notifications but randomly found one in the commands overview... Means I now need to check there every 20 minutes, just in case there is an attack that is not reported. It's going to be interesting. Let's try to surprise some neighbors ;)
  19. Wrong travel time estimation?

Interesting. So I tried... LS alone have the good timing LS + Sirens still have the good timing (+/- 10s) LS + Atalanta have the good timing. LS + Sirens + Atalanta have bad timing. I tried the same with transport boat and got the same behavior. Only when they go with both Sirens and Atalanta...
  20. Wrong travel time estimation?

Hi, I just launched an attack from my main town, and after looking at in it the command overview, there is 9 minutes difference between what it was saying in the attack window vs the command overview. I tried to send for 20h00m00s and overview was saying 19h51m and some seconds. So I...