Search results

1. This is how current #1 on the server plays

Ha !! Inno deleted my old external profile . I have been number one fighter on Us18 , us 25 , us27 , us 30 ,us35 us 53 en82 , en 85 top10 en93 and en 132 before I quit . you can see some of my medals below . Carphi was actually my alliance I made it with beastmode . with all that being said...
  2. Some background

This filthy mongrel rolls with the creator of the Spam bot script , the Anti spam bot script and Grepo data . We can only imagine what other tools they have created for an advantage . What we do know is that the spam botted their way to win a few servers ,but claims it is skills . See...
  3. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

Nobody knows who this player this is (jpXxxXover), but we do know he is with the filth that had destroyed Grepolis as we know it . See attached File below . This filthy mongrel rolls with the creator of the Spam bot script , the Anti spam bot script and Grepo data . We can only imagine what...
  4. This is how current #1 on the server plays

Wow !! Who here is not tired of these Backline Mouth pieces ? Marina and Al what a match made in heaven , and without a doubt the 2 most carried players in grep history . These 2 are also the biggest cry babies I have seen in the history of the US externals . Bla Bla bla ! You spammed me on...