Search results

1. World Discussion

I'm sorry you cried the entire server, but I have no idea who you are. What is your IGN? Thanks for complimenting my Leadership Development.
  2. Is it fair to say the game is dead?

The game is most certainly dead (to good players). The players that are left are bottom feeders who have no skill, no idea how to play, and only grow by running festivals only. The yare uncoachable and unapproachable and think the old ways of playing by actually attacking are stupid. This is...
  3. World Discussion

It's pathetic how this world ended. Congrats to the love birds - Akyles and Pearl - and to the rest of the Bunch of Pussies for stabbing me in the back. It was well played by you all - do nothing the entire server and take home crowns for MY work. This is why good people are leaving forever...
  4. No Night Bonus Pegasae

Invalidation is mute. I guess your golding everything and using doubler after doubler gaining fake BP is what you consider real. Or maybe Imbros should have ended when all the golders quit? I'll let you have your delusion. You have also already made it clear that the only way you can play is...
  5. No Night Bonus Pegasae

Who said Grepo is not a 24/7 game? What makes you think Grepo is the only game like this? You do know there are other Inno games and world servers, right? Or maybe you all are just so terribly bad that the only way you can succeed is by playing against still targets, quitting for a few...
  6. No Night Bonus Pegasae

It looks like I struck a nerve. Be careful not to melt. Oh, if you are such a pro at Grepo, you could find the info you ask for.
  7. No Night Bonus Pegasae

Yes, you know - people who have a life. If you were a decent player, you wouldn't have to prey on people who are sleeping. I've made top points and fighter in a world playing normal people's hours.
  8. No Night Bonus Pegasae

Night Bonus only benefits the non US players and those without a life. Get rid of NB and you lose many US players too who work for a living. I will never play a no NB world.