Search results

1. Grepolis Update 2.230 Discussion Thread

Grepo Fail RIP :/ one team held Olympus all 3 times for the full 11 days each time and world was over! Some us us thought about attacking other teams Temples but the word was...so and so is in charge of that, they have to approve it first...so nothing happened ! The mechanics of the game are...
  2. Mesembria's Rally Against The Redcoats

This is what I'm hearing from people that played since the world opened in July. Been years since I played, alerts etc. changed the game for the worst. They new world Pegasae I'm ready for city #2 but there is no place to put one besides rock islands....so now the game mechanics block you from...
  3. Mesembria's Rally Against The Redcoats

Still trying to figure out what happened in this Mesembria world that there is no end game play. One 12 man team has been parked in Olympus for 9 solid days twice in a row. Doesn't seem to be any fighting over Olympus going on, it never changes hands with only 12k troops inside? One more round...
  4. Premades going in?

Mesembria is useless. Starting people 2.5 months late, sheesh the world is on large temples already. Alliances are full or won't take anyone. New oceans can't find more than 8 active people for a team. And any city that gets half big is taken by someone with 45 cities. Losing about one player...
  5. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Hades Zakt0n Mesembria