Search results

1. Shock

Mythical Hen feedback thread

I’m sorry Hydna, I can be better I swear :(
  2. Shock

I’m a toxic college student, and you’re clearly old — so yeah bit of an age difference Hope you have a wonderful evening as well
  3. Shock

I’ve never been in a relationship with anyone on grep lmao And I’m certainly not gay (not that there’s anything wrong with that) Daft
  4. Shock

I’m single — not in a relationship lol
  5. Shock

1. I’m a dude 2. You listened to Mako — a sign of low intellect Congrats on being a snitch, I’m sure that’s gotten you far in your pathetic life
  6. Shock

I think you’re probably just dogshit so you’re spending your retirement on a dead browser game tbh
  7. Shock

You’re retarded
  8. Shock

Top 8: Sink or Swim

Yeah I mean he'll gold some troops but that's about it lol
  9. Shock

Why haven't you insulted zeeker? He's poor
  10. Shock

Your last word is the second word in my sentence

I was considering contributing to this story but I have nothing to say, so I'll let you all continue.
  11. Shock

Cause I like bullying people who think they're good but aren't Example: Mako in all the other threads Hmm, I suppose I am Well he didn't trash talk any relevant player on the server or I would've seen it -- so why is he such an idiot to say bannable things in PMs to irrelevant players? Is...
  12. Shock

Your last word is the second word in my sentence

You're wrong, your 2nd word was supposed to be ZGreat's last: played.
  13. Shock

As people have been saying for years, myth tokens either need a massive debuff or DLU tokens need a massive buff. It's very stupid that myths are able to get 4k+ population while DLU is about 500-800 population, while myths already get good ratios on killing DLU. Culture Level helps people that...
  14. Shock

Already in the WC but figured I'd put it here to shame him here as well. SW have more people, gold harder, are cheaters -- and are still somehow getting beat during an event that was basically designed to heavily favor golders.
  15. Shock

We'll also be taking backline cities and cities from other alliances, I just mean about 10 from them ;)
  16. Shock

They know they got no chance actually fighting so sim city it is I guess Right after event SW gonna be losing probably about 10 cities a day from us lol
  17. Shock

I think removing all myths from this event would be good, also removing the culture level as a daily reward would be good, and finally I think that the final event rewards should contain LS debuffs instead of buffs.
  18. Shock

I'll give my take on the world (not asked for, not wanted, idgaf) 1. VIVA ITALIA - taking cities from enemies during event, almost double the average points of the next team, top alliance in DBP (which we all know is what really matters in CQ), also has the leadership of the best leadership duo...
  19. Shock

btw I also wouldn’t call this stacked — at all If you wanna see stacked you can always look at our sieges tho
  20. Shock

There’s an event — we have near infinite flyers And btw, SW is still losing cities LOL