Yeesh this game still exists lmao
  2. CQ/Found Time

Nope 24 hour conquests take it or leave it
  3. Early Pharae Sink/Swim

The man is bad bad
  4. Early Pharae Sink/Swim

Eh sworns in fear factor so I give them a fat L
  5. CQ/Found Time

12 hours is too short tbh, bump it up to 16 hours so I can get a good nights sleep
  6. Predictions

Counter argument, chum bucket has me and ive been on a 9 year losing streak, so we will see lmao
  7. New World Settings Suggestions

Conquest world end game: DOM Game speed: 1/2 Unit speed: 1/4 Trading Speed: 1/8 Night bonus: 12 hours Morale: Doubled
  8. Speed 1 Worlds Need an Extra Culture Creator

Bro you arguing with yourself at this point XD
  9. Tyche's Wheel of Fortune - Spring 2022 Feedback Thread

Think you need to limit the amount of prizes there are in 1 spin, if you don`t use gold theres a good chance you can`t get the daily reward everyday Personally idc cause I use gold but tryna see it from others perspective
  10. Grepolis Draft 2.0

I would be interested
  11. Share internet connection

*cough**cough* use a VPN Not that I would ever use that *cough**cough* *cough* no bans pls mods *cough*
  12. ⬆️ The Player Above ⬆️

The man switches in game names so often no one knows him enough to give a post XD
  13. US 108 - Leontini Feedback Thread

This would make the world twice as playable
  14. US 108?

How about 1 1/1 WW with morale?
  15. Easter break?

EN servers are not having one, US typicallys follows what they do so I assume not
  16. Question

Not that I know off, I would check the EN forums, there is a lot more activity and guides on there, US forums are dead
  17. Predictions

Not a sink or swim as its too early to see but just general predictions because I`m bored as hell Popo Trident and popo Trident ll - Definitely mass recruited a ton, I don`t think they are going to do well early, however, I assume/advise that they are going to monitor their members activity...
  18. EIGHT YEAR REWARDS

https://support.innogames.com/kb/Grepolis/en_DK
  19. EIGHT YEAR REWARDS

You can request it be transferred to a world different world just don`t use any of the rewards