Search results

1. Raevonwolff

NEW WORLD PLEASE :(

My Evee and I aren't picky, we just want a world. Any world. It's been long enough. Please just open one.
  2. Raevonwolff

This is sad

I'm a person in the US. Born and grew up. Have lived here my entire life. My comment was more lashing out at current "culture" than anything else. I see the death of intelligence and individuality in our society. The rise of stupidity and self-idolatry sending the nation hurtling toward becoming...
  3. Raevonwolff

This is sad

you're right. I checked out the newest world on EN recently myself. Waaaay more players than here. I guess the U.S. is too busy "influencing" online and watching their trash people idols on reality tv.
  4. Raevonwolff

Eurybia should be more powerful

No. It's an opinion. And I'm not going to sit here and debate it with you, because like I said, it's meaningless.
  5. Raevonwolff

your opinion means literally nothing to me.
  6. Raevonwolff

Speed 1 Worlds Need an Extra Culture Creator

Meh on that. I join a world when I'm done with another world and it's brand new. I'm not going to wait months and months to play again. I love this game in spite of all its flaws. (And it has a lot) I don't want a huge hole of time in one of the most fun things in my life.
  7. Raevonwolff

The other day, I got 50 LS in like six hours by using inventory items, funneling resources from all my cities into one, and trading resources for gold. I didn't spend a dime.
  8. Raevonwolff

I also get gold by trading resources in the market. I don't only buy it and I don't buy it that often. I use every advantage the game offers.
  9. Raevonwolff

I also got lucky with a lot of nereid spells and manti tokens in the event. OMFG though, there are way too many pegasi reinforcement and defense tokens in that thing.
  10. Raevonwolff

And you know what? I do spend money on the game. I'm not gonna lie. I like the starter packages and here and there, I'll get some gold. But a lot of people spend money on Grepolis. It's designed for it. It's how the company makes money. But I don't go crazy with it like the above suggestion. For...
  11. Raevonwolff

I know. Love this event for that. :)
  12. Raevonwolff

when you think about the things I've just written, you'll realize that nothing you said makes any damn sense.
  13. Raevonwolff

also, look at my city scores. then think about the kind of city score you have with a level 30 academy and a warehouse in the 20s and the fact that you need a level 30 academy and warehouse in the 20s to hold Olympic Games, and the fact that Olympic Games last an entire day.
  14. Raevonwolff

uh, look at my ranking for attackers. look at my ranking for defenders. then maybe you'll understand WHY I have so many cities. that's all I'm gonna say.
  15. Raevonwolff

There are people in this game who habitually dodge attacks. Attacks can't be recalled after ten minutes. Nothing to attack means no battle points. On speed 1 this means many hours of time wasted time even when you know hours in advance the attack is being dodged due to a spy. In addition, on a...
  16. Raevonwolff

US 108?

Thanks. That makes me feel better. :) They skip a month once in awhile, so yay!
  17. Raevonwolff

US 108?

Aren't we kind of overdue for US 108? Won Carystus with 100% DOM and moved happily onto 107, and I basically went into a win with the Kiddie Pool again or nothing state of mind there, but my alliance never fully formed again on 107, which made me kinda sad, so I left to wait for 108 and a clean...
  18. Raevonwolff

Eurybia in Greek mythology was a primordial goddess. She should be more powerful in the game.
  19. Raevonwolff

Cast spells of inventory items

This is an excellent idea. I've often wished I could give inventory items to fellow alliance members.
  20. Raevonwolff

new feature: rally points

This, I think, is an interesting idea. Throughout history, there were specialized forces, just and many players specialize their cites in Grepolis. By themselves, those specialized forces had weaknesses. However, they would meet up at rally points with general armies and/or navies or with other...