Search results

1. MarinaDanka1

City Names

no one beats you for sure, Midwest Psycho aka Poop*tard. you're by far the most miserable being that has occupied Grepo lands ever.
  2. MarinaDanka1

Miserable Impersonator

I know, right! It's why I posted it. ;) I tell you that: She put her better picture there together with my game name. This one at least her snout is straight. You ought to see the other...
  3. MarinaDanka1

This is how current #1 on the server plays

I don't. Most importantly, I don't even want to. You're absolutely clueless. I can't believe how terrible your myopia is. Of course, I know their names! Of course, I know Cragar's birthday! Of course, I have Polish Prince's phone number (shame you'd message him regarding me!... don't you have...
  4. MarinaDanka1

Miserable Impersonator

It was brought to my attention that @goku92 has changed her discord account name to my IGN and posted her own picture. Great job @goku92 on showing the fool that you are once again.
  5. MarinaDanka1

Inno deleted your old external profile. OK. What does it have to do with your Grepo stats? There is Hall of Fame, there is Grepolife, those can show who was where. And what is this picture with medals you posted, who does it belong to? Can be anyone. Post the link or show the name of who it...
  6. MarinaDanka1

And who cares if you or whoever you speak about is tired? You are free to post here, so am I. If you don't want to engage, do not! Al is an awesome person, indeed. I am loving how he and the team play and want to help them and enjoy the game with them. I am one of the most carried players in...
  7. MarinaDanka1

It's interesting you've heard of me over the years. ;) I haven't known anything about you. I guess you are nothing. I first met you in Rhodes where I called you colonization dog cause all you did was eat internals and colonize. 3 days ago you landed next to me on an island and I HC-ed you. Since...
  8. MarinaDanka1

Dude, you're not a big whiner, you're a huge whiner. I have been spamming you for a couple of days? What a whiner's exaggeration! I HC-ed you 3 days ago for a first time this server when you landed on a 1k city on an almost blue island and since then, I attacked you 4-5 times with 2-3 attacks at...
  9. MarinaDanka1

Back to where I started when I showed how -Exit- spams. In the meanwhile, he managed to grab 2 cities from Prestige which were immediately posted by one of his fans here to show that immense achievement. But he also lost 4 to Prestige. And here is how he loses cities:
  10. MarinaDanka1

You misspelled anymore which is not surprising. Your native English is a disaster. Yes, in the last 3-4 days there haven't been pings from you so hopefully, from now on it will be "just attacks". I'll make sure to pay you all visits back. And stop sending me to make food: "Cook me some eggs", "...
  11. MarinaDanka1

no rest for you @goku92. i might start pinging you at night like you do ;)
  12. MarinaDanka1

Well, is how multiaccounting karma works and that's all yours. It's not a question of different IGNs here, it's a question of multiaccouting which has been proven and detected by mods as well. I did get you disabled for 5 days in Rhodes where you played at least 2. I don't care who's the...
  13. MarinaDanka1

If you like to colonize it’s perfectly fine, have fun! If you like to eat crackers, feed yourself crackers. Most probably my starting salary is higher than what you’ve ever made boomer. You’re a good whiner, judging by what I’ve seen from you.
  14. MarinaDanka1

I am 100% sure you don’t prefer me to be there. But -Exit- sent me an invite. I didn’t ask to be invited. Polish invited me to his most close group. I didn’t ask to be invited. Gragar invited me to play Epi with him, I didn’t ask him to invite me. Now I watch you go green with envy and...
  15. MarinaDanka1

It sure had to be you to bring Cragar here. I play with him every day but I see he uses you to say hi to me as well Also, the influence from the Midwest Psycho on you is already undeniable. What an advancement for you! FYI, before Cragar, there was Polish Prince as well, all with same sick...
  16. MarinaDanka1

There are many factors that impact winning or losing a world, teamwork, experienced players, good amount of gold among them. You did well in Rhodes, I don’t question your smart moves on hugging the whole server and internalizing 100 players and great work on temple attacking cause that did...
  17. MarinaDanka1

I play my violin wherever I wish, Girl Troll.
  18. MarinaDanka1

well, that's one big lie right there. because in Rhodes, which you talk about here as if the thread is about it, FC not only played with spammers but literally welcomed them! numerous of your players and allies spam-attacked us all server long. how would that escape from your sight if you didn't...
  19. MarinaDanka1

the 3 attacks I posted are spam. most importantly, they were good enough reason to start the almost forgotten trash talk thread. especially after the same individual that spam-attacked me sends this message why world discord when we have our external forums? I definitely prefer to say what I...
  20. MarinaDanka1

Can you send some cheese and crackers? I'll take care of the whine. Ah, forgot you wouldn't cause you're the colonization dog.