Search results

1. Top 12 Potatoes

Sezame started it, went on with it for one day, and they're already tired of it. Unlucky for you we made sure you will feel the consequences ;)
  2. Top 12 Potatoes

Not my problem
  3. Top 12 Potatoes

Whatever, we didn't ask anybody to start and spam any team so the point is the same.
  4. Top 12 Potatoes

You're the one making the accusations you're the one that needs to proof things, how am i supposed to prove that Sema doesn't spam because we asked him to? Idiot...
  5. Top 12 Potatoes

Im tired of hearing unproved arguments and bad speculations, i don't know if you're just dumb or uneducated maybe you just don't have any good arguments to use, but until that changes don't try to waste my time.
  6. Top 12 Potatoes

It's so nice that you guys are only accusing me with stuff that aren't true, i would be in trouble if you were smart enough to have good points.
  7. Top 12 Potatoes

I guess whoever spams better wins this world. Thanks Sezame!
  8. Actually updated Milestones

How so?
  9. Trash Talk

The issue is Metal, doesn't matter which account is yours in Rabbits. None of them achieved anything that would let you sit with us at the big boy table and talk smack. Until that changes go back and play with sand in the playground kiddo.
  10. Trash Talk

I guess sharing islands with 4H, Omerta, Espada and soon Sezame street. Doesn't count as frontline.
  11. Trash Talk

Whatever write here when you achieved something.
  12. Trash Talk

I guess you don't have anything to show off so you keep your big mouth. I don't need balls to beat a guy like that. lol
  13. Trash Talk

Lol. The competetion doesn't require me on the hotzone, my teammates can easily deal with you guys. But if that changes, don't worry. You will have to be online 24/7 if you want to keep anything that's yours or your teammates. Until that get something to back you up buddy. You know, take a city...
  14. Trash Talk

Sadly i don't think you will get through my teammates to meet me, but we will see. Looking at the resistance of Rabbits from the past few sieges. I don't think that will happen tho.
  15. Trash Talk

I guess Undecided's trash is Silly Rabbit's best.
  16. Emporioen Times Issue 3

From this i knew you are from Silly Rabbits. Im pretty realistic about the competition in the world.
  17. Emporioen Times Issue 3

I don't mind it. I don't play to win this world or the next one. I play for challenge, if Sezame didn't claim in WC that they play without pacts and hugs i wouldn't care even if all of the top 6 was against us. It's all about that. Own up to the fact that you guys hug with 4H against us to win...
  18. Emporioen Times Issue 3

Begged Nóra for a pact LOL. If it wasn't for your baby sitting she and her alliance would be 6 feet under. She will be anyways it will just take more time this way.
  19. Emporioen Times Issue 3

Just a bit of information for the top 12: 4 horsemen and Sezame Street is hugging
  20. Trash Talk

I don't know where did you get any of that. But it's really far from truth mate :D