Search results

1. Putter

Rate your MRA!

can someone give me the SparkNotes on this one? I tried but my ADHD meds aren't strong enuf. I got Pete. blah blah Belle Blah blah and some brown chicken brown cow... then Vox.. swipe right, swipe left then I saw a squirrel and now I'm trying to find my way out of Oz
  2. Putter

Island View and World View, not attainable.

it started for me right after that damn submarine showed up. I thought it was a bad joke gone awry. glad to see other people are having the same issue
  3. Putter

Most important thread for this world

well fought battle. congrats
  4. Putter

WW has now started

I really didn't have anything to say to you (or about you), your actions spoke loud and clear
  5. Putter

WW has now started

no it's really just to see how much energy you put into all of the words you type into your novels because WOW!, you sure do like to type a lot :D do you take pre-workout before you respond?
  6. Putter

WW has now started

I will have you know that TBD is a POWERHOUSE in this world right now. we showed up last month and now have a LVL2 Wonder. we are on FIRE.. it may be a dumpster fire but it's still a fire damn it!
  7. Putter

WW has now started

I speak my truth about my team and mates. I'm not here to convince you of anything. You can live your truth and I can comfortably live mine. Even with people I've played against, I have been able to maintain a level of respect and honor, with the exception of a few who are just plain bat crap...
  8. Putter

WW has now started

I don't know you and you don't know me but I am apart of that "whole team" you speak of and I can tell you... we originally came to this world to gold market and we DID leave to focus on Amisos. The vast majority of our team was in Amisos and only a few came here for gold. We don't believe in...
  9. Putter

WHAT IS GOING ON

forum accts that are not linked to game accts will be deleted, if I read correctly
  10. Putter

Any one joining?

11. Putter

Any one joining?

12. Putter

Mythical Hen 2021 Feedback Thread

Starting Thursday, March 23rd at 10 am server time,.... I'm thinking I need a DeLorean with 1.21 gigawatts going 88 mph to play this one in 2017
  13. Putter

Nagidos Sink / Swim

14. Putter

Davidos

remember Wheaties is The Breakfast of Champions. I'd be happy to share a bowl with you
  15. Putter

The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Artemis Putter Nagidos
  16. Putter

The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Hades IGN: Putter (Dimale & Nagidos)
  17. Putter

Nagidos Sink / Swim

ummmm it might be time for the new rankings to come out
  18. Putter

Nagidos Sink / Swim

it's nothing more than fat that has to be trimmed from a steak. still have that meaty goodness in the center
  19. Putter

Nagidos Sink / Swim

they have aggression issue. We've tried meetings but "that club we don't speak of" seems to work better