Search results

1. Bradonthedestroyer

Whelp its over

Fun server folks. GG's, Pack it up. Its over
  2. Bradonthedestroyer

And then there was one

Whelp Good server everyone. With Sneaky all deciding to call it quits this server is official over less than a month from when it started. Can Inno please merge us with EN already, this is the 3rd server in a row over as quick as it started. Nobody in US servers wants to fight anymore
  3. Bradonthedestroyer

Way too early top 10 sink or swim

Do we even have enough alliances here to do this :P
  4. Bradonthedestroyer

103 Premade

New server should be coming soon. Sadly due to the state of the servers most of my normal crew isnt looking to play. With that said im looking for a group to join going into 104 for myself and maybe a couple others depending on who i can convince to come with me. Anyone have plans for 103
  5. Bradonthedestroyer

How many players here

Looking for an active world to bring my team too. How is the player count for this server looking?
  6. Bradonthedestroyer

Olous History

What a disappointing server However now that its over i figured at least some history should be recorded. After 5 years away from grepolis the 7 original members of the Usual Suspects decided to give it another run. We dropped into olous fully intending on raising some hell and finding a team...
  7. Bradonthedestroyer

A Quick Victory

With Cragar and Kwan Zar ghosting, and Pancakes and Scott leaving this server is over. Congrats to the Usual Suspects. Inno Please look into shortening the WW wait time so we can all move on from what was a pretty disappointing server
  8. Bradonthedestroyer

Is it fair to say the game is dead?

K maybe im flying a little blind here but after 5 years away i decided to come back to the most recent US server. Not to say it isn't the same old game and that im not having fun but there are literally maaaybe 400 active players in this server. I know the 20 person alliance cap (Now been...
  9. Bradonthedestroyer

Premades going in?

Hi Guys, I have been retired from grepolis for a few years but have been considering jumping back in. Definitely dont want to join in on my own. I was curious if there are any decent pre-mades recruiting
  10. Bradonthedestroyer

Any good alliances recruiting?

Ill keep this breif. Myself and some friends quit grepo a few years back. Due to the virus were all bored and working from home. Since we would be joining this world late we were hoping to find a good team to land with. let me know, Bradon
  11. Bradonthedestroyer

Premade?

Hello Hello, Me and some of my friends from Oly(like 3 years ago) are coming back to the game and looking to either join or play in a premade, in the new EN server. Any old friends in here wanting to join? Bradon Skype: Bradonthedestroyer
  12. Bradonthedestroyer

Fall/Winter Premade

Hello, Coming back to the game with some old friends. looking to setup a small to medium premade for the next world
  13. Bradonthedestroyer

Possible Premade

Mephistos Cafe Looking to see if there is any interest in starting up a premade. i have some other friends coming on but looking to see if anyone else would be interested im joining on and fighting in an elite group I will not be having any academies or sister alliances first 40 people in is...
  14. Bradonthedestroyer

Mid Game Sink Or Swim?

Not Sure Who is still here but what the hell Unsullied- Swim, my alliance so i wont get into it but yeah Swimmin Collision Course - Swim, Good alliance, Good Leadership Critical Mass - Float, Seems like these guys have stuck around by sitting in the background Illuminati - Not sure how...