Search results

1. Bradonthedestroyer

Sink or Swim

People arent here. Go look at threads from the beginning of the game. Sure stuff gets views but its still nothing compared to even the external activity of the old servers let alone the in game player count anyone who thinks this game isnt on its last leg is kidding themselves
  2. Bradonthedestroyer

Sink or Swim

Bold prediction. Rob will once again lie about the size of his manti nuke. Just remember people. its really only 68
  3. Bradonthedestroyer

Whelp its over

Fun server folks. GG's, Pack it up. Its over
  4. Bradonthedestroyer

Revolt?

Villain's aren't going to save grepolis. The only people that can do that work for inno and they could care less. Grepolis is a dying game, at least we can not be pricks in the forum on the way down
  5. Bradonthedestroyer

Revolt?

Good honest people do not spam others nude pictures on forums for online games. All the other drama aside, that should never have been done
  6. Bradonthedestroyer

And then there was one

Whelp Good server everyone. With Sneaky all deciding to call it quits this server is official over less than a month from when it started. Can Inno please merge us with EN already, this is the 3rd server in a row over as quick as it started. Nobody in US servers wants to fight anymore
  7. Bradonthedestroyer

Kastoria Sink/Swim#4

Ah weird. Prly why they arent around anymore. The player PT was the best defender ive ever played with in 7 years of grepo
  8. Bradonthedestroyer

Kastoria Sink/Swim#4

Im not in this server put i have to ask. Is poseidons Trident playing in the alliance Poseidons Trident?
  9. Bradonthedestroyer

Question

If you joined an alliance with dead forums and a dead discord, id recommend finding a new alliance :)
  10. Bradonthedestroyer

Most important thread for this world

If you keep coltin i get Myth ;)
  11. Bradonthedestroyer

You dont want it rob, ill mess you up bro.
  12. Bradonthedestroyer

IF we could lure one more large team into this its something that could be achievable. Maybe convince Pete to leave CQ and come back to revolt servers
  13. Bradonthedestroyer

Most of us are as well. Rematch in september/october maybe?
  14. Bradonthedestroyer

Some people seem to think I played on this server

Literally one person who is not even in this server anymore said that, you now have 2x the number of posts whining that someone said that then there were people saying you were taks. You can stop whining about it now
  15. Bradonthedestroyer

Elephant in the room

I noticed all those accounts as well. Super Sus
  16. Bradonthedestroyer

Way too early top 10 sink or swim

Do we even have enough alliances here to do this :P
  17. Bradonthedestroyer

US 103 - Epidamnos Feedback Thread

Anyone looking for a team to join? Weve got a small group of good players going in and could use a few more
  18. Bradonthedestroyer

103 Premade

US Servers definitely sucking. But ive never been spammed more than in EN. Well have to see when the new world pops. I dont mind conquest servers, thats where i learned the game, but there may be a couple people id have to convince
  19. Bradonthedestroyer

103 Premade

You coming back to US servers? I thought you were a EN guy these days? I retired from EN servers after running into Charlie and JFL