Search results

1. Off Topic

Man, y'all made the server what it is. You can't really bitch about it after the fact. Y'all both dropped as many people as you could day one, grew as fast as you could afford to, followed through with whatever you planned to do. Now you can sim your way to the end of it. There is no strategy...
  2. Rumor Has It

Rumor has it Squished greenlighted me.That is a mistake!
  3. Milestone's UP to date

These topics are pretty narrow. I can't stop my mouth from running wherever it may go.
  4. Rumor Has It

Good to see people talking trah again. Y'all lost your nerve for a while!
  5. Rumor Has It

Rumor has it the mod scared everyone off this forum. Maybe I'll hear from you when I'm attacking you.
  6. Rumor Has It

I could go for a Long Island!
  7. Rumor Has It

I make myself laugh all the time! Not my fault people don't share my humor! Half way up, I'll drink it away!
  8. Rumor Has It

Rumor has it Pillars have no sense of humor. I sent a bill to a guy that spied on me, because it made me laugh, and he got pissed, told me I had to chill and all his buddies we're going to take care of me. C'mon Man! Have some fun!
  9. Milestone's UP to date

Yeah, I'm a little upset I wasn't mentioned in the top 12 too.
  10. Milestone's UP to date

I'm feeling left out. Nobody is calling my alliance an MRA. I must be doing something wrong.
  11. Milestones

I can appreciate that most people don't like being called out on their behavior. What is more telling is that you assumed you were included in the group I was referring to. You may want to talk to someone about that.
  12. Milestones

Ignorance is bliss! But if that's the worst you can think to say about me, you should talk to more people. This is not a game you're equipped to get into.
  13. Milestones

You've got bigger problems than spies. But good for you for trying to come up with something clever to say.
  14. Milestones

Vitroil, great word!
  15. Milestones

My mouth tends to get me into trouble with most people, but I will stand behind 94% of everything I've ever said, often to my detriment. I'll go solo until I get killed off, which should be about 5 minutes after my BP ends. I hope y'all fight it out and have some fun!
  16. Milestones

Came in with them and left after 6 hours after I saw the douchebags in there. No offense taken.
  17. Milestones

I'm not in an alliance, just making observations. Y'all can go back and forth as long as you like.
  18. Milestones

It cracks me up when people point fingers at others for doing the same things that they are doing themselves.
  19. Domination

So, you don't even really have to play to win at domination. All you need to do is get all of the players with high city counts to join the same alliance toward the end and its a done deal. Get everyone with no loyalty that don't care what people think of them, and get yourself a crown...
  20. Casual world?

I have no problem with the 20%. I think it's the only positive change I've seen in a decade. It forces the use of a little strategy in this strategy game. Granted it can be frustrating at times, but in each world you make adjustments according to circumstances and rules. I don't see the issue.