Search results

1. toxicgamer2343234

Mafia MRA is a failure

To me it looks like Mafias Leadership is trying to win the world by taking in every single player. They can think that their plan will work but it 100% is doomed to fail. I played in Domination beta mode. Their was an alliance that tried to do the exact same thing that Mafia is trying to do...
  2. toxicgamer2343234

Wars of Mochlos

Let's talk about the boring wars of Mochlos. So far everyone is at war with body shamers and it seems like nobody will be able to stop them not even the EN players.
  3. toxicgamer2343234

The future of Katane

The future of katane. Yes it's about that time to talk about the new future katane. Let's dive right into the predictions for the future of katane. Right now there's a new #1 alliance. Immortals Elites the new #1 alliance. Now Immortal Elites seems like a force to be reckoned with to someone who...
  4. toxicgamer2343234

Random Interviews

To keep the forums alive I'll be starting to randomly interview members of alliances. Normally for the newspaper we interview leaders. I think thats unfair so this thread will be for Member interview. I'll be interviewing up to 5 people a week and they will be randomly chosen from the top 12...
  5. toxicgamer2343234

Random Interviews

To keep the forums alive I'll be starting to randomly interview members of alliances. Normally for the newspaper we interview leaders. I think thats unfair so this thread will be for Member interview. I'll be interviewing up to 7 people a week and they will be randomly chosen from the top 12...
  6. toxicgamer2343234

Mayhem88 is very salty

This is a fact today mayhem88 kicked everyone from the discord world chat. Because he was very salty. Well technically he deleted the whole chat. He was very very salty to do that. Mayhem88 the salty man
  7. toxicgamer2343234

Mochlos times

Mochlos Times Written by Toxic and R.H. Stogus Table of Contents 1. Top Relevant Alliances 2. Interviews and News 3. War scores 4. Map Stuff 5. Memes 6. Traven Rumors This is the first issue written by Toxic, Metalcore, Gribbe, Cachet, R.H. Stogus, and Stevehazelnut. Expect another issue...
  8. toxicgamer2343234

Compliment each other

Let there be compliments. Complement the person who posted before you. Try to think of something nice to say even if you dislike them with a passion. :rolleyes:
  9. toxicgamer2343234

The fall of Young guns

So lately if you guys haven't notice young guns been slipping. I dont know what going on over their but somethings happening we all know tbom wasn't really a great leader. My prediction is that ygs will be gone by next year.
  10. toxicgamer2343234

Grepolis memes

Post all memes here. Ill go first
  11. toxicgamer2343234

Steve VS Scot

So lately the externals have been mainly focus on two players Steve and Scot. So let's just finish the debate between them with a vote.
  12. toxicgamer2343234

New world

Welcome to the next world. This will be the first world with domination and hopefully many more to come. If you have any question about domination. I will or someone else will try to answer them they best we can.
  13. toxicgamer2343234

Katane discord

Join the fantastic katane discord and have fun talking with your enemys. https://discord.gg/Jn5tEZA
  14. toxicgamer2343234

New Simulator

Hey I'm not sure if anyone has notice the new simulator and that it now shows the amount of bps you can get from a attack but today I was messing around with it trying to see if their was a combination that can get you one billion bps. This is likely impossible. But I would like to know if...
  15. toxicgamer2343234

PapaDil7

PapaDIl7 has been causing wars with a lot of alliances lately and stating that hes the Best. When we all know that MAUL THE BEST is. I want to know your opinion on him and if you want him to be gone or not. All of his cities on in O44 and that's where he is causing a lot of Problems and just...