1. DeathDea1rSG1

Top 12

So what's going on here?lol
  2. DeathDea1rSG1

Milestones

Are we all still playing? lol
  3. DeathDea1rSG1

Top 12

No, Nemean Lions didn't sink, they merged with Lernaen hydras into a noob force called "redeem"
  4. DeathDea1rSG1

Remove Morale from Sieges

I'm sorry.
  5. DeathDea1rSG1

Remove Morale from Sieges

Panda here! This is an awful idea! I have no idea how to play conquest, or what an LM-whatsit is, but I'm pretty sure the removal of this"Morale" Would make for an awful game with people like me! This is an awful, discriminatory post for fat lazies like me, and deserves to be taken down from...
  6. DeathDea1rSG1

Top 12

Lol, Rogue? Bunch of sissy pacters?They obviously can't be bothered with your scrubby little nobody alliance! True, this world is a HUGE cuddlefest, but I can't wait until Rogue and TBD start golding it out. um golding? I mean battling. DEFINETLY without golding thousands of troops.
  7. DeathDea1rSG1

Top 12

Top 12..Updated! 1.Rogue-Swim, already explained in the original one 2TBD-Swim, have some HEAVY Golders in their team, but so does Rogue. 3.Rogue 2-Same as US83, most of their players will get eaten or tossed, the lucky ones will go to Rogue, and this group will get jack. 4.Damage Inc.-Float for...
  8. DeathDea1rSG1

Black Friday deal on gold

LS is decent, but I'd save my money and buy 80$ worth of cookies. And Mr Baam, you shouldn't be so unpleasant. But thunder mug, it isn't forcibly FORCING you to buy it, it's just a suggestion. It's a game after all, Inno needs the money, all that.
  9. DeathDea1rSG1

Mikhail Blog – First Revolt world

Hell yeah chocolate chip!
  10. DeathDea1rSG1

Mikhail Blog – First Revolt world

Wanna cookie?
  11. DeathDea1rSG1

Dimale Newspaper

And certainly don't eat pandas...especially heavily armored ones with giant glowing scythes... Too cute, too dangerous, too heavily armored. And what sort of snake even are you? It seems like you would just be food for the all-powerful panda.
  12. DeathDea1rSG1

3 Starting Cities in Every Worlds

Yes, this seems like a good idea. I would love to start out with three cities in every world. It would give people a fighting chance, and certainly a bigger interest in the game. Morale is just bad, even if I only play revolt and don't generally experience a lot of it.
  13. DeathDea1rSG1

Dimale Newspaper

No! Tbom and Allenjt must win! I am a firm believer in them! And you, too will conform to our beliefs or die!-Isabella and Ferdinand, somewhere around the start of Spanish Inquisition. TBD will die, a horrible, painful, bloody death, and I will collect their heads, shrink them, and use them as...
  14. DeathDea1rSG1

Dimale Newspaper

He, anyone? I was wondering if there would be a Thanksgiving break..?
  15. DeathDea1rSG1

Dimale Newspaper

Well, how 'bout you two bronies invade TBD? They seem extremely vulnerable at the moment.:)
  16. DeathDea1rSG1

Dimale Newspaper

Yay, Dimale newspaper day 2! A little birdie told me...THAT TBD IS GOING TO HELL!!!! And then Tbom and Allenjt will win. I doubt that any of the TBD members even have a forum account. Well, If any of you dummies do, you'd better defect, or turtle up! Yay! Well, theres your newspaper of the...
  17. DeathDea1rSG1

Dimale Newspaper

Ah yes, about the newspaper. We just got outta bp, so nothing much is happening, but I know a few things TBD are HUGE gold spenders, 10 minutes outta bp and we got hit by Yeah sure you built that without gold in 5 days... And then TBD also has 3 members with 25-27K points, which is insane...
  18. DeathDea1rSG1

Dimale Newspaper

Well you'll have to try harder than that if you want to close us down! Build it in the actual era of world wonders, not in the forums! Those don't count! Btw, do you like my cute little panda?
  19. DeathDea1rSG1

Dimale Newspaper

Well this isn't a newspaper, but..hey, best I can do. Hey everyone (and Rogue)Here is our big plan to do..something While we're still here, I think we should all give each other nice big hugs, kill Rogue, more hugs, kill Rogue more, kill every player of Rogue, and then we can stop SOME hugging...
  20. DeathDea1rSG1

Top 12

Ooh....yay, fun! Do keep me posted, It's good for my mental sanity to know that Rogue isn't killing everyone yet. It'd also be good for my mental sanity to be back on this game.....*Glares at the top left of screen, waiting for it to be tomorrow*.