Are we really not going to talk about the thing
  2. Top 12 Potatoes

And be nice about me :mad:
  3. Top 12 Potatoes

@Mythhy make top 12
  4. Top 12 Potatoes

Someone do an actual top 12
  5. Aegean Battleships Discussion Thread

Rolling out an event before the attack bonus from the last one is even over. Classic
  6. Trash Talk

DLC = downloadable content? That’s why I always build my walls to 25 with a tower. Not like that noob lol
  7. Top 12 Potatoes

When the BP ranks match the point ranks
  8. Top 12 Potatoes

They're usually pretty fun, the forums kind of suck
  9. Top 12 Potatoes

Is there a world chat on discord for this server?
  10. Milestones of Helorus

Elite Death Squad. Just disbanded DESTRO too
  11. Milestones of Helorus

dude where are the sabotage milestones, I just performed a major sabotage. Going for my second
  12. Is this world going to make it?

Farsala V2, except smaller and less talent
  13. Direction?

dead center with 1-2 morons just like me
  14. Helorus Pre-World Discussion

This will get a better turnout, at least two EN alliances are coming over because they don't want to play against Eviction Notice
  15. Somebody say something offensive about somebody else

In all seriousness this is the slowest world ever. So few players, still over a year from ww's. For speed 4 its a ridiculously low turnout of players
  16. Farsala gossip

Whoops forgot to sign -xpertomarticusso
  17. Farsala gossip

I think getting 11 alliances to attack kind of does prove we're better than you. And I don't think calling anybody better than you is cocky because you are god awful. I don't mean your alliance. I mean you, as a player. You suck
  18. Top 12: Sink or Swim

Unsullied folded and you're upset that we offered some of them a spot with us? We had been working together the whole game and they are all pretty good friends of ours. Also we'd obviously rather see them come with us than go to MH or DoR. Now the rest of you diehards are sucking up to DoR so...
  19. Top 12: Sink or Swim

By popular demand... #1 Look Mom--We Made it and whatever our sister is called rn. My alliance so I'm obviously ever so slightly biased. We're awful, MH is owning us, we are all ghosting tomorrow at noon. SINK #2 DoR and co. Whether I like it or not they have 55 on lock. Seem to be...
  20. Top 12: Sink or Swim

How dare you label us to only two names. One of which Truth will be very upset about