Search results

1. NAP time

Just read this thread... TAP (i will never call you (un)(abs)(nec)(etc) evil... sorry guys, you are forever Tap, Tap.., Tap..., etc too many of you now to figure out how many brother/sister/cousin once removed alliances you got) has the most NAP's on the server ;P lol
  2. Top 12 Alliances: Sink or Swim

WHO LET THE NOOB OUT YAP... YAP... YAP YAP... YAP... YAP /emote Kuro Okami all wide eyed and excited This is Kuro Okami here with your minutely grepolis update... Chirality could go all the way!!!!!! /emote Bot587 hands Kuro Okami a tissue wipe your nose bud its like he is john...
  3. Top 12 Alliances: Sink or Swim

WRATH => Sunk
  4. The Abusement Park Treachery

lol I have to laugh at this whole thread... Yes, this did happen... sorry jimmy jam =/... I don't know whether or not leadership of TAP knew about it, but what is even more funny is how many sister alliances TAP now has. WRATH I am sorry that I have little to no respect for your membership...
  5. Quick Question

Quick question... lets say i clear land units, but the user sends away his offensive units. my cs lands, i support it with land and sea defense... attack units return and kill my land units. Does this end my conquest??
  6. Do you have to destroy a wall to take the city?

Quick question... lets say i clear land units, but the user sends away his offensive units. my cs lands, i support it with land and sea defense... attack units return and kill my land units. Does this end my conquest??