Search results

1. Drama

I often refer to it as a fat cat.
  2. Mayhem88 is very salty

I'm jealous of you and panda, as I am just one ugly bald old man. It is what is, can't deny the truth.:eek:
  3. Wars of Mochlos

Lets be honest, his cs loss was minimal, as far as most of his olu, it can easily be replaced by the event. So no, there was really no guts. I never said your off topic comments were not interesting. I said you get off topic a lot.
  4. Wars of Mochlos

He didn't even try to recall, he knows it. He got cocky and got smoked, plain and simple. BTW You seem to get off topic a lot.
  5. Wars of Mochlos

Hmm what was that last ls timed to your cs again? yeah talk with facts. It actually was a 12sec gap between your last timed ls and your cs. Of course you don't want that to be shown..lol
  6. Wars of Mochlos

You don't roll the dice with a 13sec gap, no ls, and YOU KNOW your attacking an experienced player who is, more than likely, going to snipe you. Say nothing about what happend with the CS.
  7. Wars of Mochlos

A few seconds before? You mean like 13seconds before right? All you had to say was you messed up. That's it, done.
  8. Wars of Mochlos

All the gold can't fix stupid
  9. Top 12

That is like hiring a robber to be the bank guard.
  10. Who All Is Coming

There goes the neighborhood.
  11. Who All Is Coming

Ouch
  12. Chuckey wuz here

I know, it is fantastic.
  13. Chuckey wuz here

Being very critical of some of the INNO Games decisions as of late, I must tip my cap to the new world settings. Thank You.
  14. Chuckey wuz here

Yep can't wait.
  15. New World's anytime soon??

Thank you for your thoughts....Good stuff.
  16. New World's anytime soon??

Let me add a solution that might make players feel like they are being heard, is if those at Innogames had a video chat session, where questions could be asked and answered directly with the developers(Q&A). I respect the moderators on here but nobody wants to go through you to get to the game...
  17. Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

I'm having a blast watching dethmatic and H3LL-Hunter go at it. Reminds me of an old Dallas episode.
  18. Time to reconsider

There are not enough teams because Grepo is the only business that says,"Hey we listen to our customers", when in reality they really don't. How many players have been screaming 4-4 world? Next world released will be revolt world, and I will be looking to see if they actually listened to what...
  19. Top 12

Do we really need a top 12? We all know it is: 1. MMC 2. Boop 3------Everybody else getting slaughtered and sharing defensive tabs against the top two. The slaughter shall continue.
  20. The Appolonian Times

Where's did all the friendly banter go too? Must have exited with the ghosts. Other than that, this world has been a .